Leeds - Prospective owner

Hey guys,

I'll be viewing my first 350 this weekend with a hope to buy at the start of the new year. I currently drive a VW Scirocco GT 2.0 TSI, so this will be quite a change. The z's have always been a favourite of mine and I am on the lookout for a good spec GT, or possibly a Nismo if it could be found at the right price.

I'll be lurking around and picking up on the knowledge I need to buy, and hopefully join your ranks soon!

Scott

Basically a 350z with a Nismo bodykit does not make it a "Nismo", hopefully that makes sense :)

This seems a very nice car, whether its authentic is a different matter but does have great spec.

http://www.350z-uk.c...une-fairlady-z/

Makes perfect sense bud. I'm in no rush to pick one up as my rocco is running well, so I'll be using my head rather than my heart

It will end up costing you way more than £10k, body kit, buy, fit and paint would add up to that (if not more) from your budget of £7-£8k, lmgt4's £1500, nismo exhaust £800.

Good luck with your search but if thats what your after, that one linked is a prospective bargain and at £10k with all those goodies, they may even take an offer :)

Edited by Jetpilot