New member from Plymouth

Hi everyone:)

I'm Tuggles (Max), 20 years old from Plymouth devon, I've got a 2004 350z import which I've had for a month now but only joined this a few days ago because its probably going to help me out a lot with the car.

The car is incredibly, i absolutely love it and using every opportunity to use it hahaha.

Plan is to fix all the little faults with it then eventually slowly buy upgrades and make it a bit of a project. But it seems even the tiny parts of it are expensive from what I've found but driving the car itself makes more than up for it.

Part of my job is wrapping vehicles, signage for other companies so Ive got the ability to wrap it which I'm looking forward to but for now I'm actually happy with how it is.

Anyways i figured an introduction was necessary, cheers :D

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum

Any pics of your car wrapping? Maybe looking to get mine done soon and im just down the road near Exeter

Thanks:) http://tinypic.com/r/330tiq0/9 (not sure how to add pictures yet) i had my seat in matt midnight blue, had black bbs wheels on it which is not on the picture it look alright considering i didn't care for it

Welcome - hell of a car for a 20 year old, I remember driving a 1.8 Celica VVTI (yes the 140bhp one).

thank you and yes it is indeed hahaha, must of had a ton of fun with that, i think even if i went for something like that i'd be just as happy (if i didn't think about the 350z)