Nissan Fairlady Z Nismo S-Tune GT for sale

-G-

So, I got a heads up that this car was in Japan and available for sale. What an opportunity.

http://www.goo-net.com/usedcar/spread/iphone/13/700051053830160923001.html

These cars are so rare it's impossible to predict when will next come up. The £ is so weak at the moment I can't bring myself to take the hit, but long-term I see this car making the owner serious appreciation money. Nismo Complete Car with the rarest aero package ever built for the Z33 chassis. Proper collectors car.

What moron bought that and destroyed it? :rant:

Not sure I follow bud, or maybe my sarcasm detector is on the blink lol.

Came out of the Nismo factory like that, its a Nismo Built "Complete Car" just like my 380RS

http://www.nismo.co.jp/en/products/complete/

I know the styling is marmite, but JGTC cars have always been elongated in Japan, just par for the course over there.

The front bumper and especially the rear bumper look terrible imo (colour match plus the style of them) so for that reason I'm out, ...oh yeah & because I'd never spend £30K on a 350Z no matter how rare. :scare:;)

That doesn't include the 380 though. B);)

Colour match? The front bumper in particular is a completely different colour!

Came out of the Nismo factory like that, its a Nismo Built "Complete Car" just like my 380RS

http://www.nismo.co....ducts/complete/

I know the styling is marmite, but JGTC cars have always been elongated in Japan, just par for the course over there.

Ok, let me correct myself. What moron designed that and destroyed an S-Tune?

It really is one of the ugliest front and rear bumpers I have ever seen, it actually looks like some cheap, almost copy of the 380. I've never seen or heard of this kit before and it's not hard to see why. :lol:

http://www.nismo.co....ducts/complete/

Ok, let me correct myself. What moron designed that and destroyed an S-Tune?

It really is one of the ugliest front and rear bumpers I have ever seen, it actually looks like some cheap, almost copy of the 380. I've never seen or heard of this kit before and it's not hard to see why. :lol:

+1...that car is god damn fugly :doh:

The front bumper and especially the rear bumper look terrible imo (colour match plus the style of them) so for that reason I'm out, ...oh yeah & because I'd never spend £30K on a 350Z no matter how rare. :scare:;)

That doesn't include the 380 though. B);)

Colour match? The front bumper in particular is a completely different colour!

Exactly what I said Matt, ...they look terrible, colour match (as it doesn't) plus the style of them (as there is no style). ;)

I know the car is marmite, but to me it just looks like a 350z with a bad body kit fitted. :scare:

That body kit was an option, one of many on the S-Tune. There are plenty of pics on the net of S-Tunes with what looks like a standard Nismo kit fitted. According to a magazine review in The USA if you wanted all of the S-Tune extras. ie body kit, wheels, oil cooler, etc it would set you back an extra $10k.

Pete

I'm glad I'm not the only person who doesnt "get" this.

I appreciate it for being a Nismo, but having not seen an S-Tune like this before I thought someone had fitted a Barryboys body kit to it at first glance. It hasnt aged well at all, very Max Power.

Edited by Sargara