Supercharged 350z 600 bhp

veilside z

Can't see where it says it is an auto, photo if the cockpit shows a manual gearstick, also.

Not a fan of the colour or the slightly retarded looking low-bumper number plate, but no arguing with the money spent. Thing will be fast as.

600 bhp is kind of optimistic expectations from SC

Not sure where the op got 600hp from, its listed at 520 with normal fuel, so probably on the money for a forged supercharged, sure AndyJames and Keyser were around the same.

Not sure where else could be bought with a true 520rwhp for 25k, but for a 350z, your going to have to love em to pay that :)

Just had a quick scan on pistonheads:

M5 or 6

Lots of tuned evos, skylines

Supercharged Jags

AMG Mercs

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 1

posted it yesterday in spotted on ebay asking if it was a member but no response :(

That's because nobody approved the thread till I just did almost an hour ago... :dry:

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/111982-anyone-on-here-supercharged-350z-with-over-500bhp/

So technically you did beat veilside z to the punch. :lol:

Not sure what the other mods/admin were up to last night or why it didn't get approved. Oh well two threads now. :shrug::disguise:

• Like 2

That supercharger spec is capable of delivering 600hp easily , its more like 560hp at the fly though with 520 at the hubs (Not wheels) , still stout though

Dunno about this £1000 deposit to start the car rubbish.

I was happy to take anyone out in my supercharged 370z and happy for them to drive with proof of insurance , its just a car

Mechanically excellent, I love the colour of the seats too, but needs a Nismo knob and aftermarket wheel. I actually like the colour, but not a fan of the bodykit or that awful graphic on the bonnet.

Oh dear sorry I didn't see it. Anyway good spot buddy :thumbs:

You wouldn't have as it was hidden from public view until it got approved so it's all good. ;)

Even with all this free publicity I still can't see anyone stumping up the £25K for it. Maybe £15K at a push I'd say. :)

Good spec and he's clearly put a lot of work into it... but £1000 deposit to start it and prove you have funds?? Do I have to wear a suit and book an appointment with his outer office too? Yeah we all hate time wasters but it's not an 'effing Veyron!