Newbie Onboarding

Hey Everyone!

Having been a distant admirer for some time, I decided to join up today as I'm now in the market for a 350z. Although, I haven't told the Missus that yet so we'll see how that goes I guess :boxing:

I'm originally from Ireland but now living in North London so do hope to get to a few events around the country. I've had a quick look around the site/forums already & it looks like a really well-run club.

Currently I'm not driving anything but my last 'fun car' was a 200sx so I'm not a total newbie to the Nissan family (as the username suggests).

Looking forward to learning some more and maybe even seeing some potential buys :)

All the best,

Keith

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I've spotted a rather nice one for sale on PH at the moment so have sent off an email. Fingers crossed :yahoo:

What should I expect to be paying for an '04 which looks to be very tidy (but factory) with quite low mileage (< 50,000)?

With a name like KoukiKeith I knew you had something to do with 200sx or 180sx's lol

Still trying to find friends for my Buddy Jamie who has a Sileighty - are you on the SXOC forum at all?

Welcome to Fairlady land :-)

Welcome to the club and good luck hunting. Post some photos here once you bring her home :)

Welcome along Keith.....best tell the missus I think, as soon as! :headhurt:

Lets know how you get on with that. :blackeye:

Hello and welcome along buddy 🙂

Sent from my iPhone using hammer and chisel!

Welcome aboard Keith. :welcome:

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again, all :wave:

With a name like KoukiKeith I knew you had something to do with 200sx or 180sx's lol

Still trying to find friends for my Buddy Jamie who has a Sileighty - are you on the SXOC forum at all?

Welcome to Fairlady land :-)

Hahaha. Yes, it's a bit of a giveaway! I used to be very active on SXOC, under 'Keith88' but that waned once the 200 was sold. It's a great club too .... Must be something about Nissan owners!

:welcome: got any old pics of the 200? :teeth:

I should do somewhere. I had an entire project thread over on SXOC but it seems alot of the pic links have broken over time. I'll dig some up!

:welcome: along

Welcome to the forum Keith :)

Thanks all. I'm already picking up lots of v. helpful info. For instance, avoid Junction 17! I had spotted a few of their listings online but after what I've read on here, I think I'll just stay clear.

:drive1