Wax recommendations/opinions

bigfoot

Black Hole will work on any colour car just as well as White Diamond will, but Black Hole smells better... ;)

It's possible to get depth on metallic silver but it relies heavily of polishing to do so. Flat silver is another story altogether though!

I have just switched from AutoGlym products to Dodo Juice Future Armour wet/dry spray sealant followed by Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Hard Wax on my Black Rose 370Z.

I cannot believe the difference in finish, so much more depth to the shine and way easier to use and no horrible white dust afterwards.

Black Hole will work on any colour car just as well as White Diamond will, but Black Hole smells better... ;)

It's possible to get depth on metallic silver but it relies heavily of polishing to do so. Flat silver is another story altogether though!

So far for Blade Silver -

1. Glaze - Poorboy's Black Hole
  2. Wax - Poorboy's Natty's Paste Wax Carnauba

And the recommended polish is???

I've got Farecla G3 and G10 left over from when I originally tried to repair my key scratched door if they will do?

I bought a tub of HD wax before I started paying a bit more attention to detailing.

I find that it will give a decent shine, I do remove it with the addition of a quick detailer to constantly lubricate the microfibre.

I haven't washed my car in around 3 weeks (extremely unusual for me) and I noticed a very good beading on the car yesterday. I wouldn't think it would last for 6 months in my opinion, however conditions in Scotland can be particularly wearing on any paint protection.

I will say one thing though it is a pain in the backside to work with and I won't buy another tub id be looking at a better quality product for the next time.