Hello! My first 350z

Hi everyone!

I picked up my first 350z in early May this year and been loving it ever since! Such a great car! It's a 2006 with 114k on the clock but it's in superb condition. I've been lurking on here for a while, :ninja: sucking up all the knowledge. Figured it was time to show myself! This forum is an awesome resource.

I went for a facelift as I think all the little enhancements make a big difference to the look of the car inside and out. The road tax is savage though. :mellow:

The car was treated to a good service when I got it home. All oils, belts, plugs etc. Only a couple of small mods so far including rear wiper delete, stubby aerial, white led's where necessary, 8000k hid bulbs and a carbon gear knob.

The car had a couple of issues when I got it. A knocking from the suspension, which I figured out was the banana arms (thanks 350z-uk! :D ) and the climate control blower doesn't work. I haven't been able to figure that one out yet. :wacko: The banana arms were an absolute PITA to replace! 3 grinding discs and half a day later, they came off! Holy hell, never again.

I had a 1999 Mitsubishi FTO for almost 6 years before this. Has anyone else here come from an FTO? I did love that car but it was getting a little old and had too many little problems that needed too much money spending on them, so I figured it was upgrade time! The 350z is in another league really. An upgrade in every way.

Here are a couple of pics of my old FTO and my 350z. I know we all love pics! :teeth:

20160714_202333_zpsqhcitjd7.jpg

20160714_202342_zpsofzxqp3u.jpg

20160714_202350_zps6cj4hlpw.jpg

_57%202_zps4fxdocdk.jpg

20160710_212439_zpsdla1jimr.jpg

20160710_212427_zpsgh05g8mp.jpg