Hi all :) Looking to buy a Z

I'm looking to buy a 350Z, so found this forum. Hi :)

I'm looking for a pre 2006 tax hike example, in silver or grey, with the GT kit and black leather. Ideally with low miles and in mint condition. The service history must be spot on. So if you know of one like that PLEASE let me know.

I have a maximum budget of £10k. Ideally I'd find something closer to £8k if possible. I have the funds to buy immediately, but am happy to take my time to find the right car. Any help appreciated! :)

I am usually in Harefield, Middlesex area. Although I also drive to Maldon in Essex regularly.

Thanks all! Paul :)

I'm more into my tunes than tuning up the engine. Around 300 ponies is enough for my daily. Not sure how long I'd keep my licence if I got too carried away! That said, I appreciate the engineering involved when done properly.

Thanks, I just read the useful buyers guide. I've been carrying out most of those precautions for years. Although the specifics relating to the Z are handy to know.

Can't wait to find a car. My savings account is itching to be nuked :D

go on ANDY stick up for us with roadsters, I have a roadster and love it,the sound of my millteks are sweet music to my ears,more so with hood down,my car has only 40,000 miles and is the lower tax bracket,and i would only sell it if the price was right due to my mods. :D:teeth:;)

• Like 1

I love a roadster, such as a mk1 MX5 or S2000. But the 350Z has such a lovely curve to the roof it would be a shame to chop it off in my eyes. In the same way I could not buy a 911 cab, as you lose that iconic silhouette.