Hens Teeth

Jonnymonno

Very nice. B)

Haven't seen those before, ...actually thought the "side airbag" was a fold down armrest tbh. :scare::lol:

They are the Mk2 370z Nismo seats and yes the air bag looks bleh but I suppose it couldn't fit inside the seat

Nice. Swapping out my seats was one of my favourite mods.

What seats did you go for mate?

I replaced the cloth seats and door cards in the Mk1 Nismo with the interior from the Black Edition. Sourced and fitted by Adrian - I love the red, black and white combo :)

DSC00153_zpsh3fwgk9g.jpg

DSC00154_zpsxsamkju3.jpg

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 2

Not from the Nismo Juke. I own one

That's nothing to be proud of :p:lol:

I love those seats, but I couldn't get past the side airbag lump. Still, if they were a bargain then probably better that than buying the Sportster CS seats and fitting those, that would be a fair bit more hassle.

• Like 1

Not from the Nismo Juke. I own one

That's nothing to be proud of :p:lol:

I love those seats, but I couldn't get past the side airbag lump. Still, if they were a bargain then probably better that than buying the Sportster CS seats and fitting those, that would be a fair bit more hassle.

Not a fan of the side airbag pods myself Dan but at least they will plug into my existing loom and also better than NOT having side airbags from a safety point of view

Go on then upset us all. How much have you paid for them?

£1,400.00 for the pair :)

I don't know if that's a good price or not, there's nothing to compare to because they never come up for sale. I would dare say pretty much anyone on here would happily pay that price for a pair of them though.

So well done to you on that find. I am really jealous.

• Like 1