D1 - throttle controller

zebedy

Sorry guys, but I still have to share with you all that i'm still chuckling away to myself every time I'm hitting SP8 or so.

God it's fun for a hundred squid !

Anyone else still as amused by it like me :):teeth: :teeth:

:teeth:

• Like 2

See im interested in getting one but im not sure if there is any point as ive already had an uprev tune done and had my throttle response altered with that.

Anyone else had an uprev prior to the throttle controller?

I'll say again, get one, if you don't like it send it back and I will refund you :)

I had it even after supercharging the 350z, still feels like a huge difference.

Saying that, i sold mine on as i never used it. Yes its fun, but all you have to do is press the pedal harder to get the same effect. I feel like the standard throttle response is a perfect balance as it is, especially with a remap and lightened flywheel.

Edited by Alex350z
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously thinking of buying one of these, does it get rid of the top speed limiter & limits through the first few gears ?

Is it easy to fit and where are you all putting the box as I would rather it was concealed/out of view ?

Last question is it compatible with the HR ?

Are they hard to fit?

There is a great how-to guide on here (with pics) that I followed when fitting mine, it is such a simple mod. Hardest part was fitting my body upside down to get to the throttle connector :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

If you have ever driven a car with sport mode, like a e46 m3 for example, then its just like that but you have more control over it.

Makes the car more responsive on throttle and you will feel like your going faster then you are, until your used to it.

Beneficial well I'm not sure, as you can just plant your foot harder i guess but it is a fun gimmick/toy. Though, setting off is a lot better!

Most definitely worth it, wouldn't be without mine now, you can even dumb down the accelerator on the motorway with the aim of "Fuel economy", but the sport mode definitely transforms the drive and make it a lot more interesting :teeth:

That's all I needed to hear! THANKYOU! :)