Hiya!

Hiya!

After years of wanting, I finally bit the bullet and bought myself a 370z :) So thought I'd say hello. Black, 19" Rays, Nav etc, blooming lovely thing. Completely standard bar a red engine cover.

Picked it up on Friday, and absolutely love it, can't stop smiling while driving.

Quick question while I'm here, my reverse camera (factory) is blurry as hell, to the point it's useless. Cleaned the outside but that made no difference, any ideas? (it's got 6 months warranty, so if it's goosed then I can always get it fixed).

Cheers!

Adam

Edited by awlp

Sounds like either the lens is scuffed or its just monitoring completely out of focus. Often wonder what would happen to the lens if a car was being constantly washed through a car wash?? Food for thought. Welcome onboard though. Enjoy.

Hello and welcome to the forum, perhaps the lens is suffering the same thing as headlights suffer from.Plastic being effected by todays sun and grime. Gone a bit opaque?Just an idea.