OEM Rays - Black or Bronze

CJRamze

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section but I'm getting my wheels refurbed tomorrow. Standard OEM Rays.

I was going gloss black on my black 350 but the guy just suggested Bronze... So I can't decide now, what do you think?

a8428fad98337cdbc802561e846d1fe4.jpg

7d03ca2e811238c15b4ddf2f3ea65e49.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I was in the same boat as you not long ago - I went with the safe option of anthracite :D

Bronze can look the nuts on a black car, but not with OEM Rays I don't think - They're too plain for such a bold move.

I mean you're welcome to go for it but only if you post pics AND get matching center caps :D

• Like 1

I was in the same boat as you not long ago - I went with the safe option of anthracite :D

Bronze can look the nuts on a black car, but not with OEM Rays I don't think - They're too plain for such a bold move.

I mean you're welcome to go for it but only if you post pics AND get matching center caps :D

Yeah that's exactly what I thought, the stock rays are small and fairly standard. Not sure if Bronze will suit them... I might just take a punt and see what happens. The guy there is convinced it will look good and originally it was his idea.

Will have to find out this afternoon. Will report back with pictures.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm not going to lie guys, I took into consideration what you were saying.

I was thinking to myself 'Bronze would look great... but maybe not on stock Rays?" and then MikeVV said exactly what I was thinking.

I tossed and turned and as they were about to mix the paint... I changed to part gloss part satin black.

Sorry guys, I chickened out.

Mrs says I should of stuck with Bronze but to be honest I'm super happy with how they turned out, The next wheels I buy will be bigger, wider and bronze for sure.

Heres a quick (And very bad snap) however the wheels look AMAZING in person!

a7SL2Lx.jpg