My 350z, my wedding car!

GeorgeW

Rhian and I got married on May 9th, and obviously I used the 350z as my car! It was treated to a full machine polish the week before, a good wash and hoover inside before we set off for the coast, and a 3/4 hour clean the evening before: wash, towel dry, glaze, wax, wheel polish, tyres dressed. windows polished, engine cleaned etc.

The wedding went amazingly, we had a great day, and everyone is still talking about it now!

The car went down well and even booked to take a girl to her prom tomorrow evening at Maesmawr hall!

Here are a couple from the day.

Final wipe down before set off..attempting to calm nerves!

1_zps0od1w3kc.jpg

evening shots - the photographer is editing these a bit yet.

2_zpsyr3hnule.jpg

3_zps6szmuk22.jpg

Terrible photo, but this is me and my mates from school. The chap on the left jumped in to do the photography after finding out the first photographer dropped out the day before the wedding!

I only really put this in because I like the tyre in the front arch..its a terrible shot of us!

4_zpsbhwkutr6.jpg

Finally no car, but this is Rhian and I, thought it was rude not to put a bride and groom photo ;)

5_zpscezfuo63.jpg

cheers

• Like 10