New member, just got myself a 2009 350z 313!

Thanks for the great welcome messages, can't wait to pick it up soon!

One quick question, would my 350z have Bluetooth for phone connection? I remember seing a button on the steering so assumed it has it but after reading up on it may not have the adaptor despite having the button?

Edited by arif_manji

I miss my HR! Lovely cars. I cant remember if the bluetooth was standard on the HR Coupe. I know for the Roadster like I had they didnt have it as Nissan figured you wouldnt hear anything with the wind noise. If I remember correctly the adapter is inside the center arm rest?

I found the Satnav to be perfectly fine. I updated mine with newer maps. However most of the time I just use Waze on my phone.

Edited by rabbitstew

Thanks for the great welcome messages, can't wait to pick it up soon!

One quick question, would my 350z have Bluetooth for phone connection? I remember seing a button on the steering so assumed it has it but after reading up on it may not have the adaptor despite having the button?

I have the exact same car though in black. Mines just turned 11'000 miles Love it. Inside my centre console is a phone adaptor Not sure if it's factory fit but if you look in there and see an electrical device then yes it will have Bluetooth phone link. Have fun. Mike

Edited by MIGWEL

Welcome! I used to have a lude for about 5 years till I sold it and got a supra... I still miss it to this day even though the zed is a lot better! Wish I could run one as a third car... that vtec feeling is great :D

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

Also;

Welcome! I used to have a lude for about 5 years till I sold it and got a supra... I still miss it to this day even though the zed is a lot better! Wish I could run one as a third car... that vtec feeling is great :D

His a picture of my Prelude:

Ludey_zpssmmdqqkf.jpg

Edited by arif_manji

Very nice!

They are amazing to drive even today - mine has only done 52,000 miles and keeping for some time.

Like the numberplate ;)

This was mine:

l7ShDlO.jpg

I love those , I wanted to buy one new when they came out for the wife but she wouldnt go for it :(

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

I finally got it, and what can I say.... I LOVE IT!! That V6 roar is amazing! Its 100% stock original.

Bodywork is like brand new, the interior is also good condition, the driver side door window switch has marks on it which needs painting. There are also some marks on the plastic trims in the boot which I think ill get done by ChipsAway.

The alloys are in good nick, a few marks which ill get done again by ChipsAway. The tyres are new but look very cheap (WIndForce?) so will get them replaced too. What tyres do you guys recommended?

Also... There is a adhesive foam spongy pad thing inside under the bottom left side windscreen, just comes over the dash. Anyone know whats this for? I thought it had added for some reason and ended up removing it as it didn't look right. Now I am seeing it also on other 350z, is this something important, or needed? Its just above the chassis number badge.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...