Where's the old Zed gone

Husky

Ever wonder where your old car has gone? I did today and had a scour about the interwebs trying to find out. Plate was SA04ANK, blade silver, UK GT pack. Anyone happen to see it? Or own it on here? I don't know why I'm curious, just a nosey bugger :p

Has anyone ever found their old car?

I did see C5UPE on a swap site last year somewhere...

I tried hunting on a variety of websites, there are just so very many zeds for sale, it's a needle in a haystack. Much easier to keep track of ST205's though ;)

We find Keysers once a week!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I saw that :S

• Like 1

Hello stranger :wave:

Every time someone posts up they have a 07 in silver i get excited to see my old car . . but so far its been bitter disappointment.

I am guessing my old Zed is now a washing machine or something :lol:

• Like 1

Every time someone posts up they have a 07 in silver i get excited to see my old car . . but so far its been bitter disappointment.

Herro :wave:

I thought mine might be lightly spread about the countryside after going through a field or somehting, but according to the tax records it#s alive and well. Check it here: https://www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/

• Like 1

Herro :wave:

I thought mine might be lightly spread about the countryside after going through a field or somehting, but according to the tax records it#s alive and well. Check it here: https://www.vehiclee...service.gov.uk/

Looks like its alive somewhere :yahoo:

:lol:

Me too every time someone says hi with a Azure 04.

But my old car now shows as untaxed even though it has MOT left so I must assume the bugger who bought it has ditched it :byebye:

Bloke who bought mine joined this forum a few years back after he bought it from the dealer who ended up with it on their forecourt after I part-ex`d it. I knew it was mine as it was pretty rare being a twilight grey HR Roadster. Not sure if he still has it but according to DVLA its still alive and not doing many miles a year. Every now & then I google the reg to see if anything pops up, but not found anything.

I saw my car 15 months ago, I think I still own it....

Shows as "Sorn" with no MOT currently. :blush:

Wish I knew where my old Zed was, ...no sign of it anywhere. :byebye:

Exactly, totally and utterly "off the road". :(

At least you know it'll be coming back bigger & better than before in the "not too distant" future. :yahoo:B);)

At least you know it'll be coming back bigger & better than before in the "not too distant" future. :yahoo:B);)

I did hear the echoing voices from Suzi.... They're so far away and so quiet I thinks she's snuffed it?