Welcoming my new Z to the forum

I originally posted a hello from myself here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/105891-hopeful-future-z-owner/

After a shorter search than I was expecting I would like to welcome my new Z onto the forum too.

IMG_20160314_174224_zpsaitokthv.jpg

She joined me on Friday afternoon. Had a quick wash and wax Saturday morning before I went and spent the rest of the day enjoying the roads in the Yorkshire Dales.

Apologies for the fairly naff pic I am working away this week and this is the hotel car park, I just couldn't wait to show you all, I will hopefully get some better ones after another decent wash this weekend weather permitting.

Absolutely smitten with it and although she isn't 100% perfect in that the alloys need a little TLC the rest of her is mint and I got a decent deal. (Couldn't find a single stone chip anywhere !!!) She is 100% OEM at the moment (not even a stubby) which is what I was looking for, although I will likely at least get a stubby and hope that I don't get infected with zeditus.

Anyway thanks for everyones comments and help when I was still looking to buy, hopefully get to a few meets and meet some of you in person and I thought you all deserved at least one pic for now :).

Welcome, nice looking Zed looks very similar to mine. Mine will probably need a front bumper respray at some point as it looks like the previous owner probably tailgated a lot.

To have no stone chips is very lucky. Like yourself I've ordered a stubby aerial and the car was standard apart from a JWT pop charger.

Edited by Superman001