First time zed buyer

Hi Guys

My name is James and I'm from Hertfordshire. Picked up my first 350z at the weekend and so far I'm in love. Its a black 05 with only 31k on the clock. I'll upload picks when I have a chance

Just ordered some Motul 8100 Eco-Nergy 5W30 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil and ordered an oil filter. Although it has full service history I'm just going to do an oil and filter change as old habit with a new car

While I'm at it I thought I'd upgrade the oil filler cap to a nice shiny nismo one to add some bling to the engine bay. I've seen ones for around $130 not including postage but there's some on the good old bay of E for 15 quid from Australia. My question is are they complete tatt or just for the shininess are they worth the saving. Don't want something that's going to let me down the next time I come to change the oil or lose its shine in a couple weeks. I know they are obviously fake but for the sake of some eye candy what are the general thoughts?

Is this a similar deal with the radiator caps on ebay too?

Thanks in advance guys

Welcome aboard James. :welcome:

Personally I wouldn't risk getting some cheap eBay radiator cap although the oil cap I can't see as being such an issue but still why risk it?!

I bought a genuine Mishimoto radiator cap for my Zed when I had it & that was maybe £15 so not expensive. Plenty of options available for bling items etc from the professional traders on the forum. All found here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...