New member from oxford, quick question.

Thought id say a quick hello to everyone im new to 350's V6's and forums so today is a big day..

Picked my 53plate 350 GT up last week and loving it so far 76k miles and absolutely standard (for a while) which is always a bonus, i sold my 01 S2000 to get it which was not an easy decision for me but vry happy.

Already had a good flick through the threads and the bose aux in mod is definately getting done im a sparky by trade and done some auto elec in the past so will post a few pics when i do it.

Quick question and i know its been done a million times,, i'm after a quiet exhaust for my z ive had a look on youtube etc but thats notmuch to go on,,,, sooo any members near oxford area want to showoff there z's vocals to help with my decision??

Ricky.

Edited by Tangoe

Best upgrade from stock system would be the Milltek cat back in my opinion, looks the part with the relatively stock looking tail pipes and the noise level is nice and classy. If you want a little more out of it later down the line you can run a set of Hi flow cats like i do.

It's a topic that's been covered loads but it's down to personal choice, a lot of diversity on this forum.

Welcome to the owners club.

• Like 1

Thanks hayd350 the milltek is IMO the best sounding mild exhaust. im just unsure about the tail tips in pictures hence id like to see some in the flesh

Edited by Tangoe

Welcome! Where abouts in Oxford are you? Also get some pics of your Z up!

We normally look for louder exhaust systems or systems that give the car a sound to match the v6!!

Im from Didcot so not actually oxford but not too far, i'll post some pics when my cars not just another silver gt lol.

Also thanks for the warm welcone everyone.

We normally look for louder exhaust systems or systems that give the car a sound to match the v6!!

Im from Didcot so not actually oxford but not too far, i'll post some pics when my cars not just another silver gt lol.

I play football in didcot every Sunday night. Very local if you ever need anything. I live in Dorchester on Thames

I play football in didcot every Sunday night. Very local if you ever need anything. I live in Dorchester on Thames

Haha small world huh?? I think i may have even seen you between benson and wallingford on sunday about midday, saw a sexy black nismo 370.

Haha small world huh?? I think i may have even seen you between benson and wallingford on sunday about midday, saw a sexy black nismo 370.

Yep that was me. And I'm happy to say you're the first person in a Z that's ever adknolwedged me waving! .... So thanks for that :lol: