Brexit 23rd June..?

coldel

168 members have voted

1. 1. How are you likely to vote in the upcoming EU referendum

• Stay
    • Leave
    • Unsure
    • Not going to vote

Can we stop all this racist bo&&ocks please, yes we know it exists but this promotion of it in this thread and the implications at the leave voters is quite frankly f*****g disgusting.

It's not going to go away. You are right it is DISGUSTING whererver it emanates from. Clearly it's not all leave voters as it wouldn't be all remain voters but it is out there and ignoring won't do any of us any good at all. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/eu-referendum-racism_uk_576fe161e4b08d2c56396075?
  • Like 1

Can we stop all this racist bo&&ocks please, yes we know it exists but this promotion of it in this thread and the implications at the leave voters is quite frankly f*****g disgusting.

The truth is that racism exist in both leave and remain party. Due to the results, there is no doubt that the racist people are becoming more verbal and confident as they would like to think the majority of the people in the country are siding with them.

I agree, its not b0110cks its real and you could easily argue that its enough that it isn't a tiny minority that have no impact on the overall result.

I am actually now spending the evening watching the updates on the Labour party (whilst watching Belgium Hungary cracking game!) - I suspected Corbyn had to go. Ridiculous that the UK turned its back on 'Ed the Red' and Labour put in an even more left person like Corbyn. Then seeing him literally do nothing to support the EU in (which Labour want) vote. I would actually vote Labour at the next election if Hilary Benn was in...

Yes it exists but inflammatory posts inferring the leave campaign was a vote won by racists is out of order. We all know it exists and yes I am sure some voters voted out because of racial hatred.

Shall I start digging up links of immigrant criminals or immigrant racists to back the leave voters? No as its is pointless and fruitless, the people on this forum are good solid folk who voted for many diffetent reasons, race not one of them, lets leave it to social media to that sort of sh*t shall we...

Edited by Jetpilot

Daniel Hannan is very good at putting his point across, I thought a lot of what he said made sense pre the referendum; I also like Hilary Benn,

I honestly think the negotiation party if there ever is one (still not convinced anyone will actually pull the trigger (I think it will get voted out in parliament once the dust has settled)) should be cross party mix of labour, conservative lib dem, greens scots etc

• Like 1

This has turned into the most retarded threads I've read in a long time.

If an episode of racial vandalism makes it to the BBC news, then that's indicative of just how rare it is. It is not suggestive that the racists are now in control, or that any real percentage of Leave voters were racist, which is the all we're hearing from Remain voters, simply because they can't admit that the EU was cancer, and the two main parties are out of touch with the entire country.

People are pi**ed off. Race cards are a complete cop out and a massive over simplification of the systemic Europe wide social issues

I'm out.

Edited by Juggalo

We have the solution!!!

"Right. **** this. We're ALL up @*!# creek and we need a paddle. Now, not in three months.

Fellow Remain voters: Enough already. Yes, we're all pi**ed off but navel gazing ain't gonna help. Not all 17 million Leave voters can possibly be racist northern pensioners without an O level to their name. Maybe they have a point about this quitting the EU thing? Maybe not. Whatever, we are where we are and no amount a whinging is gonna change that. Allegedly we're the intelligent ones, so get your thinking caps on.

Leave voters. Well done. Good game. We hear you. Now you need to get stuck in to the aftermath and not just **** off back to Wetherspoons. (Just banter, twats!). And the first person to say they "want their country back" gets deported to ****ing Gibraltar. OK?

Politicians.

David. **** off. Shut the door behind you. Now.

George. You may be a **** but you're our ****. Plus you know the passwords for our Junior Savers account. Get your calculator. Drop the face-like-a-slapped-ass routine. You're on.

Boris. Sorry mate. That photo of you abseiling by your scrotum over the London Olympics while waving a Union Jack can't ever be un-taken. Plus, you'll never be able to appear on Question Time again without some sturdy Glaswegian nurse asking where the **** her 350 million quid is. Not only will she have a very good point, she'll be wearing a T shirt that shows you gurning in front of that ****ing bus! No captains hat for you I'm afraid.

Theresa. You're in charge love. Get the biggest shoulder pads you've got. We need Ming The Merciless in drag and you'll scare the @*!# out of 'em.

Nicola. Yep. Fair cop. You probably could get us on a technicality, as could London. But we ****ing love shortbread. And oil. And to be honest you're probably the best politician we've got, so we need you on side. Sort your lot out and we promise never to mention that Jimmy Krankie thing again (although it is pretty uncanny) and we'll make you a Dame once we're sorted. Bring Ruth Davidson. She kicks ass.

Opposition party. We'll need one. Someone take Jeremy and John back to the British Legion Club where you found them. Take Nigel as well. Give back their sandals, buy them a pint, then go to Heathrow and collect David Milliband. **** it. Lets gets Ed Balls as well. He keeps George on his toes. I think he works on the lottery kiosk at Morrisons now?

Oh. And Mark Carney. Give him a knighthood and tell him to keep that @*!# coming. We definitely need more of that good @*!#!

Everyone set? Right. Hold the Easyjet. We're going to Brussels and this ain't no hen party.

#weneedaplan"

• Like 2

Yes it exists but inflammatory posts inferring the leave campaign was a vote won by racists is out of order. We all know it exists and yes I am sure some voters voted out because of racial hatred.

Shall I start digging up links of immigrant criminals or immigrant racists to back the leave voters? No as its is pointless and fruitless, the people on this forum are good solid folk who voted for many diffetent reasons, race not one of them, lets leave it to social media to that sort of sh*t shall we...

That, of course is up to you, if you consider any of the posts on here inflamatory or disagree with them then maybe it's best to take a wide berth. Comments like your "****ing disgisting" are hardly helpful or constructive.

Adrian you don't half go on 💤💤💤💤 I've had to unfollow you on Facebook due to all the stuff you're posting/sharing. Stop moaning you aren't going to effect what's going to happen or change the result of the referendum. I could say some real nasty things but I'll hold my tongue ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ˜‚😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That, of course is up to you, if you consider any of the posts on here inflamatory or disagree with them then maybe it's best to take a wide berth. Comments like your "****ing disgisting" are hardly helpful or constructive.

Good call :wave:

Edited by Jetpilot

We have the solution!!!

"Right. **** this. We're ALL up @*!# creek and we need a paddle. Now, not in three months.

................... stuff ................more stuff ...............

Everyone set? Right. Hold the Easyjet. We're going to Brussels and this ain't no hen party.

#weneedaplan"

For what it's worth, I thought that was quite well written and included a few home truths ... loved and agreed with the bit about Dave Miliband :)

• Like 2

Adrian you don't half go on 💤💤💤💤 I've had to unfollow you on Facebook due to all the stuff you're posting/sharing. Stop moaning you aren't going to effect what's going to happen or change the result of the referendum. I could say some real nasty things but I'll hold my tongue ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ˜‚😂😂

So "what's going to happen" then? Go on, tell us :)

Meanwhile, let's be clear about this, we have enough uncertainty as it is :)

• Like 1

What I'm trying to say is YOU, ME, JEFF FROM HULL, RACHEL FROM DUNSTABLE and FRED FROM CORNWALL can't say or effect what's going to happen. You need to realise that you aren't going to get a re vote, and you're just a tiny tiny number within the grand scale of this whole situation.

I ain't arguing anymore on this subject as it really infuriates me with all the people who voted remain and are now throwing there toys out the pram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(from those who cared to try and understand what exit meant anyway)

Stop abrogating your responsibility in favour of facts. Yours is just an opinion like everyone elses. Claiming that people are demonstrably wrong based on the facts you choose to believe is religious scientism.

We were all taking a punt, whatever way we voted. I voted out for two reasons:

I felt the EU was like an accountant that you employed to do your books. But he craftily took over your company. Let's go back to having him do the books, not running the show.

The vote is not perfect. Why dilute it more? Governments will always take the pi ss but the deal is you can change them when they go too far.

And as for the bigotry angle (which tbf Col is decently refuting) big international bodies have a massive track record of being punitively racist. "We're one big happy family but to hell with the Greeks.... And Africa? Well they're not in the club..."

• Like 1

Please keep it civil. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Let's not turn it into a flame war. There's pros and cons in both campaigns and neither leaving or remaining is good for UK. There is no doubt that UK will now go through a rough and uncertain period.

Until then... we all have one thing in common is that we all love our Zed :teeth:

• Like 2