2nd deposit paid, this is what I've gone for...

Vinny73

... 370 GT Edition, pearl white, 17k miles, 2011, fully serviced by a Nissan dealer up north, where I've bought the car, Im not even going to look, it's being delivered!

Car has an NG11 plate, if anyone thinks they know of this one. Only "marks" on the car I am told are some scratches to the door entry plastic kick plates passenger side. Also from a vid I was sent, a little bit of seat bolster creasing, which doesnt look too bad, not as good as the best I've seen, not as bad as the worst by far! And I can get that sorted easy enough, both things.

Anyway, pic attached from the vid they sent, best I have right now.

post-28070-0-07026800-1454708894_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vinny73
  • Like 3

Fair play mate. I put a deposit down on my first zed without seeing it. Never again. Took their word for condition and it was shocking.

Hope all goes well though. But ultimately if your not happy when it turns up, turn it down

Been there on the last one (wasnt a grey Roadster?) spent my weekend travelling to see it and returned on the train. This is from a Nissan dealer, they adhere to certain criteria, so it should be as described, the video was a 5 minute walk around with commentary. If it's @*!#, it goes back, simple, at their cost ;-) If it's what I want and expect, all good.

What were the issues with the one you refer too?

Edited by Vinny73

I wouldn't buy a car I haven't personally viewed & driven first with possibly the only exception being if it was some type of Japanese/American imported car (like an R34/R35 GTR or Dodge Charger). B)

Hope all goes well with your purchase Vinny and the dealers spot on with their description. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Nothing more exciting than buying a car you've not seen, exactly what I did with my VXR220. I hadn't even sat in one, so I didn't know if it was comfy or if I'd even like the drive or anything. So stupid, but so exciting too! :lol:

Enjoy your new purchase! :D

• Like 1

Fair play mate. I put a deposit down on my first zed without seeing it. Never again. Took their word for condition and it was shocking.

Hope all goes well though. But ultimately if your not happy when it turns up, turn it down

Been there on the last one (wasnt a grey Roadster?) spent my weekend travelling to see it and returned on the train. This is from a Nissan dealer, they adhere to certain criteria, so it should be as described, the video was a 5 minute walk around with commentary. If it's @*!#, it goes back, simple, at their cost ;-) If it's what I want and expect, all good.

What were the issues with the one you refer too?

Mine was from a Nissan dealer. I asked about marks on car and wheels. Told was spot on. No marks at all. Got travelled 100 miles and it looked like a dumper truck had unloaded gravel all over the car. Covered in stone chips.

And i mean absolutely peppered. Never seen a car so bad.

I learnt A LOT from that experience

• Like 1

I wouldn't buy a car I haven't personally viewed & driven first with possibly the only exception being if it was some type of Japanese/American imported car (like an R34/R35 GTR or Dodge Charger). B)

Hope all goes well with your purchase Vinny and the dealers spot on with their description. :thumbs:

But Vince will see it and drive it before he buys.

Knowing how fastidious he is it will either be perfect or back on the truck.

Really hope this is the one for you.

Then get your name down for the Arc Grip exhaust group buy!

• Like 1

But Vince will see it and drive it before he buys.

Knowing how fastidious he is it will either be perfect or back on the truck.

Really hope this is the one for you.

Then get your name down for the Arc Grip exhaust group buy!

Then it's all good and lets hope it doesn't end up going back on the truck. ;)

• Like 2