Brad's full engine rebuild - Done, in, running MOT passed!

-Bradders-

All done! Forgot to update, Sump leak fixed, MOT Passed today. car running nice! although now my drivers window wont open lol. everything other than that and the oil pressure sensor fubared its all running and 100% legal to drive now :D woooo will be coming to ace tomorrow!

For the sake of a hundred quid, why on earth did you not get the sensor done too?! :lol:

Few hundred quid? they aint that much lol, new sensor is on its way lol and will be done as soon as it arrives lol.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Watched this thread throughout and just wondering how the car is running since the rebuild?

Just fine mate! Still going strong, needs mapping as i have a plenum spacer, decats, couple usual bolt ons and its running rich! atm.

Done just under 5000 miles since

Edited by -Bradders-

Hey Bradders, where are you/your helpful builder man based? May be looking at a rebuild next year and this looks like a top job (and for less than the cost of the Torqen route). Understand you'd probably rather PM :)

If I were to do it, I'd go for strengthened internals in order to go FI at a later date (or at least have the option), so hopefully it'd be something different for the forum!