5 Most Hated Car Mod's 2015

Rich260

Neon under cars is one. My dad emailed me asking for advice on getting undercar lights - he has an Audi (shudders) A3 sportback for crying out loud!

I suppose i should be grateful, the last time he took me car shopping i had to talk him out of buying a Civic Type R!

Hey none of my mods are on the list!

And actually, I couldn't agree more wIth the choices, I've never understood strong camber with stretched rubbers, really not sure how it's meant to look good

The stanced scene is huge, I guess they would disagree ;) Its not a route I would follow either, but, some look awesome and I fully appreciate what they have done and their passion for their scene and the different looks achieved, from mild to wild. Imho, its better than looking at another 350 with rotas and a chargespeed rear.

As per my first post, seems the article was just a good excuse to have a pop at the stanced scene, there are worse modifications around Imho

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 1

O well, I guess you're only young once, got to do something stupid to tell your kids. What rubs my rhubarb is when someone puts cheap blue lights in their 25 year old Nova, and then drives around in the day time with them on high beam :rant: Oh wow!! your car isn't really 25 years old, it can't be, due to those bloody blinding lights that have no place to be on during the day, you pretentious prick.

• Like 2

And actually, I couldn't agree more wIth the choices, I've never understood strong camber with stretched rubbers, really not sure how it's meant to look good

The stanced scene is huge, I guess they would disagree ;) Its not a route I would follow either, but, some look awesome and I fully appreciate what they have done and their passion for their scene and the different looks achieved, from mild to wild. Imho, its better than looking at another 350 with rotas and a chargespeed rear.

As per my first post, seems the article was just a good excuse to have a pop at the stanced scene, there are worse modifications around Imho

Oh yes I do appreciate that stance is huge at the moment, it's just not my cup of tea. The same as I like the look of vinyls and neons, which a lot of people hate.

At the end of the day it makes the cars unique if people do what THEY like, and that makes for a better car scene ðŸ‘

• Like 1

Oh yes I do appreciate that stance is huge at the moment, it's just not my cup of tea. The same as I like the look of vinyls and neons, which a lot of people hate.

At the end of the day it makes the cars unique if people do what THEY like, and that makes for a better car scene 👊

Agreed. I'm still a fan of neons - if done properly. And BGW's? Sign me up all day long!

Its a subjective article - hated mods as voted by whom? Or hated mods as decided by one fella who needed to fill some column inches using possibly a straw poll in the office to back up his argument...probably that. You can either agree or disagree but it doesn't mean the list is factually correct :lol:

That said, this legendary you tube video...

rice350z.jpg

Neon under cars is one. My dad emailed me asking for advice on getting undercar lights - he has an Audi (shudders) A3 sportback for crying out loud!

I suppose i should be grateful, the last time he took me car shopping i had to talk him out of buying a Civic Type R!

What's wrong with a Civic Type R?