My awesome courtesy car :D

Kieran_ctr

So my car went to my mates body shop now to get some work done & he gave me a car got the week until mine is finished... His Audi TTRS 😊 It's awesome & mapped to 420bhp :) I don't think I will want to give it back its crazy fast & handles so well! Sorry for the dark pic but it's hard to get a photo in the daylight now! I will get some better ones up tomorrow

3D23327A-ACA1-4B7C-9A33-0EE8075C697D_zpsrb0qv650.jpg

Edited by Kieran_ctr
  • Like 3

Driven one of these but not tuned to 420bhp! Loved the power and the interior, but it just didn't have that "WOW" factor you get with the zed. It still looks like a standard TT unless you know to look for the quad exhausts and it didn't make me look back at it as I walked away either. But again the power delivery was fookin awesome!! :teeth:

I'm with TBBK on this. Not a fan of Audi's at all especially the TT.

Not to take anything away from how well they are made or how folk enjoy them - they are just too damn commonplace up here - would rather have a zed all day long.

• Like 2

Imo, it's not a proper sports car if it comes in a diesel version, or generally speaking in various engine sizes (I can currently only think of the Cayman/boxster as exceptions to this rule)

911's vary slightly across the models too, 991 ranges from 3.4 up to 4.0 for the RS

• Like 1

Imo, it's not a proper sports car if it comes in a diesel version, or generally speaking in various engine sizes (I can currently only think of the Cayman/boxster as exceptions to this rule)

911's vary slightly across the models too, 991 ranges from 3.4 up to 4.0 for the RS

As do the Fairlady Z's. 3.5l for the standard, 3.8l for the RS

Love the concept of making the tt as an Rs model, but imho, they missed a trick with the styling by going subtle, it needed to be so much more than the std tt imho of course. Price tag was pretty eye watering too from memory.

That was my first thought when I got mine, it needed to stand out more. Even more so now with the likes of the copycat sorry 'black' editions 😄

They are ballistic but I quite like the fact they don't look that different to most other TTs. Almost like a sleeper B)

I now enjoy the fact that it doesn't stand out too much, people think it's 'just another TT'. Which gives that element of surprise when playing with the big fish 😉

420bhp? christ that'll get you down to the salon in no time :p

Mines got almost 500bhp - I'm never late for an appointment 😜

3e080ed247dbff26ebb5957d36c5bf76.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I imagine Maserati might have something to say about this statement as well.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice for a courtesy car, but they don't excite me at all. I've also come to the conclusion that my zed is plenty fast enough to either kill myself or lose my license, so 420bhp doesn't really appeal either (well, it does, but I'll live without it).