[SOLD]370z GT Edition for sale - price drop

ioneabee

if your prepared to sell it to the trade and let a stranger take a fat profit when he sells it let forum members have the chance!

:surrender: :surrender: :surrender::bangin:

• Like 2

Well folks - a decision has been made and the replacement has been decided upon..... It's just a matter of time now and the zed will be PXd

Last chance saloon :thumbs:

Ok then. £12k???

Damn....Thought I might get a take for £10k :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

Best of luck....hopefully you'll see some action.

Doesn't help though being out on a limb....a beautiful one at that! :victory:

yeah, I don't get it - whats an extra 100miles FFS - I've had a few like that - "too far ..... sorry"

yeah, I don't get it - whats an extra 100miles FFS - I've had a few like that - "too far ..... sorry"

Yep I don't understand that either. :wacko:

When I was looking at cars I came to the realisation that there was literally nothing I could find in Wales that I wanted. At first I was looking close to home but as soon as I widened my search to 200 miles from home unsurprisingly there were a lot more cars I liked within budget that met my criteria. :lol:B)

As I said in one of my threads that I started I even drove to North Yorkshire to look at a car one day. Literally a 9 hour round trip and I didn't even buy the car. :scare:

In the end the Audi S3 I bought was from Buckinghamshire which is around 140 miles away from where I live but the car knocked spots off two I'd seen the previous day for the same money (one in Bristol & one in Gloucestershire so both much closer).

The right car is definitely worth travelling for. ;)

Yeah but a trip back to Wales is a treat for you guys, it doesn't work that way for the rest of us :stir:

Sorry Welsh people #itsjustbantz

fixed that for you

remember we have the hills to play on and sheep are scared .... :lol::blush:

Yeah but a trip back to Wales is a treat for you guys, it doesn't work that way for the rest of us :stir:

Sorry Welsh people #itsjustbantz

fixed that for you

remember we have the hills to play on and sheep are sacred .... :lol::blush:

Fixed that for you

• Like 1

13 hour round trip to get mine at the weekend including flights and a boat! It's definitely worth travelling for the right car. Is it not worth £20 more in petrol and a few hours of your day to get a great example that you'll be happy with, rather than the less cherished example at the dealer down the street for more money? ;)

• Like 3

Took the stainless steel Berks system off this morning ........... well most of it - the bolts on to the HFC's were rusted solid - so decided my lack of tools (and skill) meant a short trip to my local indie (just round the corner)

Started her up with just the cats on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......... jeez, its loud :teeth: :teeth:

will have a very different car back tomorrow :surrender:

Full Berks system and HFC's will be put up for sale shortly