[SOLD]370z GT Edition for sale - price drop

ioneabee

Amazed this has not sold.

Enjoyed several drives with Andy when I had my 370 and can vouch his right foot was far more respectful than mine and he kept it in beautiful condition. Lots of history on the forum to verify how well he loved and looked after his pride & joy so the current price makes it a fantastic buy as you can expect a dealer to add a couple of grand (or more) if they get their hands on it if someone reading this thread with 370 aspirations for a quality GT Edition does not get in first for a great opportunity.

• Like 2

.... and can vouch his right foot was far more respectful than mine ...

are you saying I was slow :lol: :lol: :blush:

when it goes to the dealer - my understanding is that they will be shipping it off to central clearing/auction or whatever - so its unlikely my dealer will make much on it but I suspect the new dealer will make close on £4-5k :surrender:

^^ That's what that thing was Andy?!

I thought it was like an electric keyboard or something, ....I've got some wood in the garage that I could have made you one of those with for her. :dry::lol::D

On a serious note she plays it well. :clap:

• Like 1

I'd be interested in what you're getting part x if you've held it at 17.5k. My offers were nowhere near that (for my mint quartz anniversary) and if I wasn't in a rush I would have gradually dropped it closer to the part x value. At the end of the day, even if you sell it £500 more than the px value, that's a years free tax.

It's a nice car but I can't see on the thread (apologies if i've missed it), if you've tried piston heads or auto trader? I always list on a forum and both of those if i'm selling a car and the longest i've waited to sell, after a good bit of research as to what is a suitable private price to sell (rather than a 'hopeful' or garage trader price) is a little over a week. Surprised you've gone for an audi, hope you enjoy it.

Edited by Siman350z

I'd be interested in what you're getting part x if you've held it at 17.5k. My offers were nowhere near that (for my mint quartz anniversary) and if I wasn't in a rush I would have gradually dropped it closer to the part x value. At the end of the day, even if you sell it £500 more than the px value, that's a years free tax.

It's a nice car but I can't see on the thread (apologies if i've missed it), if you've tried piston heads or auto trader? I always list on a forum and both of those if i'm selling a car and the longest i've waited to sell, after a good bit of research as to what is a suitable private price to sell (rather than a 'hopeful' or garage trader price) is a little over a week. Surprised you've gone for an audi, hope you enjoy it.

yep - had been on all the usual car sale sites

Price stated is pretty close to the PX value - and to let it go for less (say another £500) - just isn't worth the hassle

an audi ............... :lol: :lol: :lol: - not quite sure where that one came from

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ironically - just before handing her over ........... I had a wave and a thumbs up from "an other" - a fitting fairwell B)

Car Sold ......... If another mod or Admin would like to do the honours :thumbs: