[SOLD]370z GT Edition for sale - price drop

ioneabee

Have you tried WBAC? You might be pleasantly surprised :thumbs:

I've heard stories that they give you a reasonable price then after they take your reg fee (non-refundable), and visit the car, they then drop the price by a couple of k ?

only what I've heard so hearsay only

quite right. I sold an S3 not long back and tried WBAC they gave me a price based on information (very accurate) when i got there for the survey they offered a lesser amount. It was sinificantly lower that the first offer so walked away. Survey charge gone.

:byebye:

1%2016_zpsfietlygu.jpg

That looks lovely

Is that beside a lake or reservoir I recognise that road

Yes Nic, its beside the Beacons Reservoir. We all stopped there that time when I met up with you and your mates.

110_zpsf4e5f706.jpg

Edited by 350zedd

I'll be in Weston-Super-Mare all day today if anyone wants to "pop" over to have a look

slightly more central for interested folks :thumbs:

Interesting afternoon - came back to the car to see it "surrounded" by half a dozen youfs

thought oh, oh ............ here we go

they see me coming and go cool car mate, whats it like etc etc etc

I say wait 'till you hear me start it ....

I have NEVER seen anyone with their mouths dropping open like that before :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will probably miss that when (if) she's gone

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

well ......... I haven't bumped it for a while ...

if no-one's interested in the next fortnight - bits will be stripped and put up for grabs/dibs and the price will be adjusted accordingly

well ......... I haven't bumped it for a while ...

if no-one's interested in the next fortnight - bits will be stripped and put up for grabs/dibs and the price will be adjusted accordingly

Exactly what I did mate, ended up getting MORE dosh than I was asking for it, with all the kit thrown in :):thumbs:

Edited by The G Man
  • Like 1

Don't want to pollute you're thread buddy with crazy Mustang stuff, but the weather up here has been sh1te, too cold and wet with a set of unscrubbed tyres to go mad :lol: I did have a wee tickle of the throttle on my way home from work, pretty damn rapid haha!

Goes in on Tuesday for a bit of a noise change ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks - a decision has been made and the replacement has been decided upon..... It's just a matter of time now and the zed will be PXd

Last chance saloon :thumbs:

• Like 2

Well folks - a decision has been made and the replacement has been decided upon..... It's just a matter of time now and the zed will be PXd

Last chance saloon :thumbs:

Ok then. £12k???