Rat Look Corsa

Stutopia

Sat in a jam the other evening, spotted this interesting modified Corsa. Given the current weather and my frustration at not being able to get out and give my filthy Zed some love, I can almost see the appeal of not having to worry about keeping your paint clean :lol:

IMG_6513_zpsoh6bcprf.jpg

Not seen many rats about, is there much of a scene over here?

That's not rat look. That's intentionally been made to look like a rusty mess (even more than when it left the factory :stir: ), which is very different from neglecting the bodywork in preference of the mechanicals and it happening naturally, which is rat look.

As Ekona said, that's just a f*cking mess.

Edited by ilogikal1

That's not rat look. That's intentionally been made to look like a rusty mess (even more than when it left the factory :stir: ), which is very different from neglecting the bodywork in preference of the mechanicals and it happening naturally, which is rat look.

As Ekona said, that's just a f*cking mess.

It had RAT written on it in pen :bleh:

/thread :lol:

"yeah so its...a Vauxhall corsa. Um, but it already looks like its had a crash...ITS FINE! but... it looks like it may have been left in a skip for a few year".... "ok sir...that'll be £16.50 for the year"

Or even imagine claiming.. "Id like it to be repaired to its previous spec please..." haha

Edited by AMT
  • Like 1