Buying my 350z wishing the next week

Hi guys. Just wanted to say hello. I will be buying my zed as soon as my impreza goes. Got a 370bhp impreza STI prodrive at the minute. But the race clutch, crazy loud exhaust, over the top looks and the fact everyone on the road hates you is getting too much! Looking to buy an 06 zed so I get the better interior and quicker engine with the GT pack. Good call?

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Luke. :welcome:

I think the HR engined Zed (2007 onwards I believe) would be a good choice if you can stretch to that instead of the RevUp DE engined 2006 model. Although in saying that there won't be a lot of difference in performance in comparison to the 06 but you will get a nicer looking "humped" bonnet & twin air intakes with the HR. B)

Oh & another plus one for pictures of the Scooby if you can (also an ex-Impreza owner). ;)

For the scooby lovers :) still for sale by the way! Yes if I can manage an 07 I will. It's pretty much determined by what I get for the scooby. The mods alone are worth more than what I will sell it for. But I knew that before I modded it. Wish me luck on my purchase :)

post-27700-0-74472600-1447000286_thumb.png

• Like 2

Definitely more profitable. But it would take time to find oem parts to put back on. And time stripping and fitting. I work for myself and very busy. So I'm definitely going for a quicker and easier approach. So somebody will get a bargain. But saves me taking time away from work which would lose me money anyway

Edited by Luke350
  • Like 1

Subaru looks very nice Luke. B)

Once you meet the criteria you could always try advertising it on here for sale or in the swap section to see if you can get a 350Z that way. Both can be found in the trading section on here but I've provided links for you anyway to make it easier. Just don't put your advert up until you meet the rules/criteria written in red at the start of each section otherwise your advert will be locked or deleted by the mods. ;)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/32-for-sale/

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/133-swap-shop/