Nirvana!

Hello fellow Z's,

Thank you the originator for setting this site up.

Picked up a 09 plate Z Roadster last week and not stopped smiling since! 48 and fully into my mid life crisis!!!

Can't wait for the summer. Has anyone got any ideas for two weeks in Europe on a driving holiday. Happy to hear any suggestions. Probably looking at 4/5 stops along the way.

Thanks again and the sound you can hear is the demonic laughter ever time I mount up.

Keep Breathing.

PED

The missus and I done a euro tour on the motorbike a few years ago, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Luxembourg and France. Luxembourg is a little known diamond nestling between Germany and France. Absolutely stunning roads and we'll worth a visit. There's a tourist spot where all the countries meet and you can step into three countries in 2 steps, sad I know but quite cool to do. The A and B roads in southern Germany leading to Luxembourg are awesome too. Fantastic holiday, loved that much we went back and done it again 2 years later, be just as cool to do it in the Zed.

• Like 1

I've done a few eu trips in the zed, Monza for the gp in sept is good, the high alp passes are still snow closed until mid to late june and august can be a nightmare for traffic. So plan for July or sept to be able to get the roof down and have some fun, another good run is down the west of France, a play in the pyranees, Andorra is great, and you can get a 1 day mini cruise back from Santander. If you want a longer trip, the amalfi coast is truly special and you can visit Ferrari and lambo as you go through northern Italy. Stay as clear from Naples as you can though, its scarilly bonkers.

Edited by 350zroadsterGT
  • Like 1

Hello and congrats on the Zed.

I did a drive a few years back with wife no.1 right down through France to Dijon hung a left and went up through the Montblanc Tunnel into Italy and stayed on Lake Como for a bit. Then went on the the Amalfi Coast and Monaco. Took a few weeks. Last year wife mkII and I drove to Honfleur for a short, 4 night stay on out 13th anniversary. Beautiful drive down and loads of coastline to explore for days out. We plan to do that again next year starting in our much loved Le Touquet.

Whatever you do, you'll love it.

• Like 1

Fellow Zed's,

Thank you very much for your welcome and also the advice all very much appreciated. At least I have a few months to plan and I really am looking forward to it. I will put my plans up later in the new year for your info.

Keep breathing.

PED