Morning all!

Alright guys,

I recently bought my first zed a couple of weeks ago at the grand age of 22 after ummming and arrring on the costs etc, but after getting a feel of what it's like I couldon't care less!

My 350 is an early one on a 53 plate with the GT pack though with FSH and being owned previously by a forum administrator it's been clearly looked after.

At this moment in time it's standard bar uprated discs and pad on the front (becauseracecar and all that crap).

The thing it lacks for me however is being able to hear her sing that melody, so if anyone has any advice on exhaust setups and makes to avoid or even ones for sale don't hesitate to say so!

Besides that I'm sure I'll be seeing some of you at shows etc in the future :)

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Exhaust will vary depending on budget, what noise you're after & style/look. I used to have an Invidia Gemini full system on my Zed which imo sounded fantastic and is a middle ground exhaust cost wise at around £800+.

If you can stretch your budget further then the Motordyne is one of my favourite sounding exhaust systems for the Zed but then there are loads more to choose from then just those two.

Have a look at Torqen, Tarmac Sportz, The Cougar Store and some of the other traders on here in the "Professional Traders" section as they'll all be able to help whatever your desires & budget. :D

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/

Some videos of my old S/c Zed here with an Invidia system: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRmiU_ciZ6yuBPT99e4Niw/videos

;)

thanks for the warm welcome guys! ive had a look and I like the invidia however its pretty dear for my budget at the moment :(

Invidia is a bit expensive but well worth it.

Build quality is amazing and the noise that comes from it 😄😄😄😄

thanks for the warm welcome guys! ive had a look and I like the invidia however its pretty dear for my budget at the moment :(

Maybe Scorpion or a Cobra exhaust system then as they're lower budget systems at around £400 odd (est). ;)

...Or keep saving up so you can get what you really want. :thumbs: