New Z owner.

Beefy

Hey guys newbie here, just bought my first Z.

Got a 2002 JDM Import GT model with Rays and some other little goodies, I'll go over the list when I get the time haha.

Came from an S14a that I had since I was 19, now I'm 21 I wanted somthing a little more modern and comfortable but still RWD and fun to drive.

Looked online for a little bit and shortly after selling my 14 a couple of days ago, I picked up this beaut from a dealer for a great price.

tumblr_nv236cqEvS1qio4fvo1_1280.jpg

Fairly sure it was a forum member who was a previous owner, as it's had very trick bits done, maintained to a fantastic standard and all work carried out by Abbey Motorsport. First name of the prev. owner was Tom if anyone has any ideas? Haha

So far I've loved every moment of my Z, not sure how to compare it to the S14 however haha, time will tell anyway. But for the moment at least I'm loving it.

Cheeky picture of my old S14:

tumblr_nv233vxsLe1qio4fvo1_1280.jpg

Anyway, I hope to attend a few meets/events and meet some of you lot in the near future.

Kind regards,

Beefy

Edited by Beefy
  • Like 2

Nice one buddy, I'm jealous of the colour of your Rays, mine need to be refurbed into a new colour like that :)

Where abouts are you based if you don't mind me asking, sure the other members would like to know too

Enjoy her! Just remember, the right foot can get you into trouble if you aren't paying attention

Thanks for the welcome messages guys, went for a decent drive around east sussex this afternoon, weather was a little bit completely awful, but the Z handled it well haha.

Nice one buddy, I'm jealous of the colour of your Rays, mine need to be refurbed into a new colour like that :)

Where abouts are you based if you don't mind me asking, sure the other members would like to know too

Enjoy her! Just remember, the right foot can get you into trouble if you aren't paying attention

Cheers man, I need to get the refurbed a tad though haha, anthricite is always a decent neutral colour haha.

I hover between Reading and Brighton, I'm studying Mechanical Engineering at Brighton Uni, so term time I'm down there, weekends I'm back in Reading (y)

Enjoying her lot haha, my S14 broke me in early with keeping a careful light foot as it had a lethal 2-way in it, was a bit too #yolo for me a lot of the time haha. Gotta try and avoid the temptation to press the naughty pedal around some corners though haha.