This builds amazing

PPod

"As it stands, there are countless hours involved in reshaping the panels to make the kit flow together."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you might need to spend a few more hours on it mate, because it flows about as well as chucking a box of Lego down the stairs.

Also: Best race car - 2015 Labor Day Classic Phoenix

Erm, no. Best race car goes to a car that finished first in an actual race, not one that sits in a car park. That irks me. Not the guy's fault, I know, more the competition itself. 'Race style' I'd be happy with.

I like it. I wish our roads were like snooker tables so I could rock my Zed that low.

It's on air, so you could do that too.

"As it stands, there are countless hours involved in reshaping the panels to make the kit flow together."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you might need to spend a few more hours on it mate, because it flows about as well as chucking a box of Lego down the stairs.

Also: Best race car - 2015 Labor Day Classic Phoenix

Erm, no. Best race car goes to a car that finished first in an actual race, not one that sits in a car park. That irks me. Not the guy's fault, I know, more the competition itself. 'Race style' I'd be happy with.

and he's put a bloody porsche turbo badge on it!!!!! :doh:

and agreed on the racecar front. I'd never before seen a race car with a full sound install, air ride and pointless non-functioning heavy fibreglass aero before...

Looks cool, but it's no racecar...

Edited by AliveBoy

I would imagine your looking at 25k before you even blink...

Turbo kit £5000

Forged parts £5000

Bodykit £5000

Wheels and tyres £5000

Brakes £2000

Suspension £2000

And thats before you start to think about fitting any of it (smimilar cost again) personal I think thats pretty expensive :)

Most of the parts aren't too expensive if you run through the list. I'm not usually a fan of bolt on tat, but yeah, I do like that quite a lot.

• Like 1

Oh my god what an ugly car! It looks like a motorists discount experiment to me.

I'm sorry, not my cup of tea at all. It looks like its trying to hard. Better if it were more understated. I appreciate the engineering involved but not the look.