Bodybuilding.

TT350

That's a decent lift Bradders.

My DL'S suffer at the expense of my grip. Which is poo.

Food wise I'm doing good. Getting plenty of protein in from food sources and nog ghastly shakes.

I just discovered tinned chilli. "Casserole Chilli Con Carne"

360 cals a tin.

28g carbs (9.4g sugar)

22.6g protein

That's all the important information I need. I don't care about low sodium diets etc.

Also there's no funky stuff in it. E numbers modified this that and the other.

That's a decent lift Bradders.

My DL'S suffer at the expense of my grip. Which is poo.

Food wise I'm doing good. Getting plenty of protein in from food sources and nog ghastly shakes.

I just discovered tinned chilli. "Casserole Chilli Con Carne"

360 cals a tin.

28g carbs (9.4g sugar)

22.6g protein

That's all the important information I need. I don't care about low sodium diets etc.

Also there's no funky stuff in it. E numbers modified this that and the other.

Yeah I could make my own. But when you eat 6 meals a day then simplicity and ease really is the key.

I eat a lot of cooked frozen chicken strips. It's 2 quid for 400g which will do 4 portions when accompanied with rice, pasta or my favourite - instant noodles.

Instant noodles are a pretty good source of complex carbs and again, really quick to prepare. Bang sone chicken in and a few spices and job done.

This Weekend I made an awesome massaman curry with lamb shanks. All slow cooked in the oven.

Very bad for you.

tt350 I am on Animal Packs on training days and I think that is the most comprehensive multivit stack there is out there...probably you had some in the past as it's been around for decades :teeth:

tt350 I am on Animal Packs on training days and I think that is the most comprehensive multivit stack there is out there...probably you had some in the past as it's been around for decades :teeth:

Is that where I'm going wrong....I need to take more multivits? Currently take the ones for Hair, skin & Nails lol

Multi Vits are pretty much a waste of time, most of them dont get bsorbed as they get broken down in the stomach before they move onto the guts where they'd be extracted and absorbed by the body. Eat more veg!!

Edited by Flex

I wish I would Flex but I don't... :headhurt:

with all do respect I heard this million times before...multivits waste of time,protein powders waste of time,preworkouts waste of time etc.....ohhhh and steroids are the devil in disguise :stir:

let me put it this way,if you are struggling for time but you do manage to get 4 proper meals in but from those meals you might not get all the vits (for example) you need then I don't see a problem...if it was doing nothing it will not be around after a year or two and the industry of sports supplements will be dead....but guess what ...at the moment it flourishes :wacko:

never used steroids but sometimes I think I should but only in the right way which some will say it does not exist lol

OK, my Mrs has a phd in gut health, so appreciate what you're saying but I'd rather accept her facts over a billion dollar/pound industry.

I never said that the health industry would go bust, people are gullible end of.

Also I never said steriods dont work, they do but they're illegal and if they were legal I probably would have taken them back when I was 21.

• Like 1

Still trying to workout but really struggling with lack of spare time atm. Im getting up at 6am just to get into work and dont get in the door until 7pm after which I have to put the little one to bed etc by which time it ends up its 8pm before I even can think about a workout. Managed to free up an hour on Saturday which was the only spare time I had all weekend and fitted in a shoulder workout. I am managing to fit 1 run in a week. 5.30am when its -3 degrees outside certainly helps you run quicker. Managed to knock 20 seconds a mile of my best 4 mile time this last week.

In Jan made decent progress, but looking at the scales ive not put anything on in Feb and my weights are all stuck at the same as they were back in Dec. TBH im not expecting much of an increase or chance with the lack of workouts this last few weeks. Am hoping I can get some more free time over the next few weeks else I may as well just jack it all in.

• Like 1

Rabbitstew....you're in the same boat as my hubby. He leaves the house at 6:30am and gets home at 7:30pm, too exhausted to do anything other than eat his tea and vegetate on the sofa. He swears by the '7 minute workout' app on his iPad. 7 mins a day, jumps in the shower....off to work, breakfast at work! Only exercise he does lol

Know it's not the answer for you, but might make you feel better until you get back on track!

I'm guessing if you're working those hours you're not eating enough during the day either.....left over pasta/veg for lunch, chuck in some chicken or tuna!

Don't give up!!!

I'm guessing if you're working those hours you're not eating enough during the day either.....left over pasta/veg for lunch, chuck in some chicken or tuna!

Don't give up!!!

Im getting 6 meals at least a day in etc, and due to the amount of steps im doing running about the house etc i burn it all off. The other year I was getting up at 5.30am in order to get an hours workout in before work, but thats not ideal.

Don't give up!!!

Im getting 6 meals at least a day in etc, and due to the amount of steps im doing running about the house etc i burn it all off. The other year I was getting up at 5.30am in order to get an hours workout in before work, but thats not ideal.

You sound like the male version of me lol

I deffo eat the wrong diet! Olly how long did that transformation take? im kind mid way between sizes in your first and second pic but without the abs lol i got like 4 small abs rocking at the top

Hey buddy! Took me 2-3 years, with a lot of trials and fails 😅 I do diet plans etc for a lot of clients in my spare time if anybody needs anything of the sort.

Saw some people saying something about multivits.... I would say multivits are just an essential, nevertheless, the amount of varied veg, fruit and meat you would have to consume and the amount, it just isn't worth it for the sake of 1 tablet in the morning.

And anybody with structure issues for example weak bones, tennis elbow etc, I suffered with this, a tablet called 'glucosamine sulphate' and a good fish oil sorted me right out :)

Olly

• Like 1

Oh yes. I used to take those. What a chore! IIRC 11 pills per pack to take!

Holland and Barrett used to do something similar.

The centrum one I'm taking now is for physically active people.

OK, my Mrs has a phd in gut health, so appreciate what you're saying but I'd rather accept her facts over a billion dollar/pound industry.

I never said that the health industry would go bust, people are gullible end of.

Also I never said steriods dont work, they do but they're illegal and if they were legal I probably would have taken them back when I was 21.

Steroids are legal to own but illegal to sell or distribute.

I deffo eat the wrong diet! Olly how long did that transformation take? im kind mid way between sizes in your first and second pic but without the abs lol i got like 4 small abs rocking at the top

Hey buddy! Took me 2-3 years, with a lot of trials and fails 😅 I do diet plans etc for a lot of clients in my spare time if anybody needs anything of the sort.

Saw some people saying something about multivits.... I would say multivits are just an essential, nevertheless, the amount of varied veg, fruit and meat you would have to consume and the amount, it just isn't worth it for the sake of 1 tablet in the morning.

And anybody with structure issues for example weak bones, tennis elbow etc, I suffered with this, a tablet called 'glucosamine sulphate' and a good fish oil sorted me right out :)

Olly

Sounds like my kinda guy lol. I competed in Men's Physique for UKBFF last September (some pics on here on the earlier pages of my progress)

Currently doing intermittent fasting and seeing increased strength but less fat build up, and then will start to carb-cycle and add in cardio from May to get ready for end of July stag do :)