Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Since 2003 (iirc) bikes do not have a headlight switch, only main beam switch, dipped lights come on with the ignition
  2. Great write up
  3. a red zed is very rare
  4. GIXXERUK

    370Z Nismo

    few small plans... 1. change the nissan badges for black Z. (currently in my shed) 2. visit maybe rt-performance to see if they can wrap/paint the doorhandles black. 3. POSSIBLE exhaust upgrade later in the year 4. POSSIBLE 10mm spacers but doubtful I will do this as I don't want to change the cars geometry at all as I love the set up. 5. POSSIBLE rear window and side rear tints. 6. 100% some form of cat sticker on the car. What no GTR starter button!? :)I don't think the Nismo needs spacers. My only remaining mod, when I get around to it, is a set of the illuminated kick plates that I installed in the previous Z - they make the interior look a bit more upmarket and are fairly easy to install. I bought the kick plates, plugs straight into the bcm
  5. GIXXERUK

    370Z Nismo

    YES... look at my profile pick. Japanese lucky cat! ps.. I like cats Ahh.... ... I thought surely it will melt and who will see it ? ... On the cats
  6. GIXXERUK

    370Z Nismo

    Cat sticker ?
  7. GIXXERUK

    370Z Nismo

    Looks angry and aggressive, love it
  8. I would just top it up, I use a fuel stabiliser in the tank on my bike over winter It will feel sluggish as it's on a low octane fuel
  9. I was told it has a 6wk shelf life, it will have lowered in octane level but will still be usable, best to top up as soon as you get chance, maybe throw some redex/ octane booster in the tank This common on bikes as they stand a lot
  10. Turbo or charger going on ?
  11. Bikes are great fun, ride defensively, you will realise quickly how poorly people drive Best to ride alone as you will ride within you're own limits and not someone else's Good luck with the test, don't settle on the first bike you ride ( easy done as they are all impressive) take lots of test rides
  12. How old is the battery ?
  13. That's got to be a lot fun
  14. Nice collection jonny ! A fiver ! You jammy ....
  15. They got the same weather as us... Brolly dolly's must be on overtime then
  16. Liking that not a fan of cf bonnets
  17. They don't do all leather in the 370, just the bolsters are leather, nicer than the all leather imo
  18. +1. Iirc it's a silver over black
  19. Sounds normal to me, dash lights are 'always on'
  20. Love that
  21. Mmm.. Was playing with the idea of a black Plenum and matching covers.. that could work, looks good, just need to be careful on the next move imo
×
×
  • Create New...