Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. what tyres ?
  2. tein are 25mm drop where as eibach are 30mm iirc, i would go for the tein personally, a good compromise on speed humps, comfort and looks and.......they are a quality spring, people say springs are springs but they are not, my brother and i both had 911's he had eibach fitted and I had h&r springs, the h&r offered much more comfort but with the same handling
  3. LIVE: 1000k OF NURBURGRING 2014
  4. looks ace
  5. Almost bled to death! You need to cut your nails you big girl *Dramatization ~ not actually my finger ~ mine weren't as bad as that* Or at least shape and colour them
  6. They seem to be good value considering the transformation you get with a new front end
  7. I like the beading on the purple haze, I find with some waxes they don't leave enough behind to towel dry easily It will sound odd but as you know drying is much easier when the towel gets damp
  8. They look great for 11 yrs old Glwts
  9. Liking that bov ( you could of give it a wash )
  10. Increase the line pressure way above the normal values, get the oil too hot to the point it gets degraded, too much uncontrolled torque run through etc. I drove the car from RT-Performance to AbbeyMotorSport with absolutely no problem at all, about 70 miles, no clutch sleeping or any other problems with the gearbox. To cut the story short, I've left it there while I went abroad and collected with the gearbox shattered, breaking down on M25. Long story, I will post more details after I speak with Mark again next week. He hasn't replied yet to my last email sent on 10th of September. Are Abbey contributing towards the repairs to the damage done as it was while they had the car? sounds as though he's waiting to find out
  11. Looking forward to seeing what it makes
  12. Press and hold the lock & unlock buttons simultaneously, the car will then honk, or just flash the lights. Depending on which mode it's in, it will flash per press of the lock button/ not flash for unlock. OR honk on lock and flash/ flash on unlock
  13. Sounds like somebody walked into it and mover it out of place by a cog, you shouldn't damage it by "gently" moving it back into position, I had the same thing and providing you don't force it back it s OK. as above move it back, it sounds like a ratchet mechanism when you move them manually, done it myself before and works fine as will says
  14. that looks Darren would love to get his hands on them ! you're just too good to him so is it mapped ? have i missed the print outs somewhere ?
  15. 5 working days... wow...that is good ! is it back on the dyno or did you get the mapping completed ?
  16. And on the seventh gear The Lord said 'rebuild thy box What's the turnaround time for the rebuild ?
  17. Very nice Dave, very clean
  18. GIXXERUK

    TPMS

    Tyre pressure sensors
  19. you just did
  20. Post the location, someone may go and have a look at it for you
×
×
  • Create New...