Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Ah I did wonder, 370 ? £8 from eBay ?
  2. Old news but still wrong imo
  3. This only happens when the car is driven in rain the op said
  4. Looked at that will, I think it's ended, only ran for 2 weeks 20/25 is what most people fit, I have eibach spacers from CS but im sure tarmacsportz and clark motorsport sell spacers aswell There's a group buy going down on spacers at the moment, check and see if its still running very good price, I fitted these and they are perfect. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90269-ts-350370z-20mm-and-25mm-spacers-group-buy-100/
  5. The hu although it looks similar it's different, the hd, that sat nav, touch screen and aux input, USB Much much easier to add a reverse cam to the later hu, Bluetooth audio streaming As said above it wouldn't be a deal breaker I can't think of any other differences http://www.edmunds.com/nissan/370z/2010/
  6. Does that matter ? He's looking for a method for a fix
  7. Worth checking the oil but I would of thought high revs in 4th or 6th would produce a problem if there was one and not speed
  8. GIXXERUK

    Weekend zed !

    back
  9. 20/25 is what most people fit, I have eibach spacers from CS but im sure tarmacsportz and clark motorsport sell spacers aswell
  10. If anything i found the car felt more planted with a wider track and no noticable uneven tyre wewr
  11. maybe the undertray is flapping at speed
  12. great pics
  13. pm zmanalex
  14. pg61 on octets build thread http://www.350z-uk.c.../page__st__1200 sure you've seen it though
  15. have you looked at octets build thread, he had the same issue, iirc he altered the rack by the uj
  16. I did read it, it wasn't a personal dig but it does happen (often) .. What should I get after the zed.. No budget, no criteria .. Ho hum
  17. Yeah that never happens on here and never goes for 6 pages
  18. My friend is running organising a show but I think it's next year for detailing, PDR, Smart repair etc. With detailing you would be surprised at the level of technical knowledge (look at ilogikals threads) and practical skill that you need. Even to knowing the characteristics of each manufacturers paint! Bloody expensive to set up as well. Don't assume it's a bucket and a few bottles of meguiars. Drop me a PM if you've got any questions though. 2 buckets ?
  19. I've heard a few with the invidia and it was too quiet for my liking
×
×
  • Create New...