Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Suction mount on the boot would be my guess. In the coupe you can do this:
  2. That assumes they were paying attention and actually reasonably good drivers. I'd hazzard a guess they werent.
  3. Sound reproduction is sound reproduction at the end of the day. They will reproduce whatever you play down them. For in-ear I've always found they have more than enough bass, which I assume is what you are mostly after? Sennheiser are used by many top DJ's so sure they will suit you
  4. I've always been a fan of Sennheiser, they do quite a few in-ear and also wrap around style for gym use. Usually quite cheap on ebay too
  5. Updated title to make it more descriptive
  6. Guessing it was the Prius fault
  7. I know the feeling Jay, its great to just get out and drive again and not have to worry about catching it everywhere. And my 350z wasnt even low lol.
  8. Happy Birthday Neil
  9. He has a good few hours left yet
  10. Quality looks cracking Is that with the kit lense? Welcome to the slippy slope of photography
  11. He will only be going a few miles an hour for that shot. doesnt it look like he is in neutral and look at his speedo. Looks like drive to me, but very very slowly. The torque converter can stay unlocked if you are going slowly and then when you throttle off will let the revs drop that low
  12. Happy Birthday matey, hope you had a good one
  13. When she gets bored, give me a shout, I'll take it off ya hands
  14. Well when I cant give a good reason for getting something, I'm not allowed it. I suggest you use the same logic
  15. No way in hell I'd buying anyone who isnt already into photography something as expensive as a 60D. I'd get a cheaper second hand 300/350/400D and that EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lense. Great for starting out and knowing if you want to get into photography. Will have all the required features to cut your teeth in taking pics and easy to shift on if you then want to get a 60D. Out of interest why is she so setfast for a 60D in particular? All of Canon's SLR rages are fairly similar from the look and feel perspective, so she *should* be more than happy with a lower X00D range (as above) over a 60D. If you do get the 60D and then decide she doesnt like it, then I'll have it for half price
  16. In the good old days, Andy Kudos sent me a set for free
  17. Nope. One of the reasons I got the 40th - I thought the wheels looked great, especially in dark grey. Saves me spending loads of money this time around on mods too
  18. Oh yesh
  19. That sounds about right to me. Tarmac should be able to sort you out with his wheel connections, or perhaps Mitz, Alex or Lee.
  20. Finally someone with style
  21. After a certain point its more about the image than the function. You see the guy on Fifth Gear who does the £5k valet and he doesnt do anything that extreme on it over and above a normal full correction detail (which would cost about £500). But he uses these waxes and other random shite so he can charge that much. And fools will pay it so they can say they've had the most expensive detail possible. Might as well just get a respray each time
  22. WIN!
  23. Hope you priced up the tyres for them
  24. The only logical reason I can see this being the case is that the insurer has had a spate of cars recovered using trackers that have then been write-offs. In that case they'd have had to pay for tracking/recovery and then paid out for the loss, whereas if there was no tracker they'd just pay out for the loss. That is mental though for something that is meant to make it easier and cheaper to recover a car
  25. Thanks. Don't tell all the girls now! Jayne already told us the truth
×
×
  • Create New...