Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Poor Zedley
  2. Start with the pillars and see how you get on, its a lot harder than you might think. Good guide here - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=54645
  3. The halo from the dent looks bigger than a 50p to me Dent guy should be able to sort that part and a local ChipsAway chap should be able to fix up the paint. Down here you'd be looking at about £150-200 all in I would say (~£125 for paint and ~£50 for dent). Hope you get it sorted soon Nic, shouldnt be hard to fix, just cost a bit
  4. Very good - but not sure you should put a boat on the roof rack
  5. Crackig race today
  6. Not likely unless you are a race team, but equally theres no harm in fitting it either. I think for FI there is more chance of oil being in there if running high boost, so it just keeps the engine a bit cleaner.
  7. Looks like a great day out, and the car was running well bar being a bit hot. Aston (sorry I'd still have it even if its slower!) Whats up next for the car? Even though my 350z was stock in performance terms, bucket seats made a massive difference to going faster on the few airfield days I did. Hold you in nice and tight and gives you much more feedback from what the car is doing.
  8. Does the ipod connector not deliver it as line level output rather than speaker level? If so you wont be able to adjust it on the ipod. Should in theory sound pretty much the same on ipod as CD ripped MP3, but it will depend on the bitrates used by iTunes to iPod and Music box in the car from CD.
  9. Had a feeling that was coming. Please remember this is a family forum when posting pics
  10. Think Nic has acutally dished out a few of her slaps at Wales. Fortunately none have come my way Certainly the women that do come along to meets and shows dont take any male chauvinistic crap thats for sure. As the others have said we do welcome women here. There are a few members that think the car isnt suited to women, but then a few of them have been silenced when they've actually driven out with a few of them. My missus has shown a few men on here she can easily keep up with the lads when driving my Zed. We also encourage male members to bring their partners along to meets and shows. We have quite a WAG following and I think they look forward to meeting up with the others as much as their petrolhead partners want to go and see new shiney bits on peoples cars.
  11. Dont even get me started on that. Quite how the PC brigade think its fine to single out minorities and have an exclusive club for them and its not sexist/racist I do not know, but apparently it is so long as you arent male or white
  12. People in Basingstoke must have been fairly sensible, we havent had any problems getting Diesel or Super for either of the cars Prices did go up a bit though
  13. Downsizing the Zed makes perfect sense, just depends how they decide do to it. Hopefully a reasonable displacement with a small turbo/TT would be good, but I can see for emmissions and sales rubbish it will end up being a 4pot 2litre I will be keeping my Zed forever, just like in many films when the world is about to end and all the electric cars have given up, you can get it out and take it for a blast!
  14. Well done bud, your Zed will be happy to be back on the good stuff As I've always said, if you've always used 95RON you dont know what you're missing. The car really does need a good few tanks of Super and then go back to 95RON to see/feel the difference. Not advisable, but I'd recommend it for those using 95RON, even those that dont beleive the recent threads of engine damage.
  15. Couple more of mine from underneath. Cant see any differences other than the hole
  16. Cant remember exactly, but before I got my car, so they must be ~May 2010. Got a pic of yours?
  17. Mine are (unsupprisingly) like Cols:
  18. Well you do need a bigger garage this time
  19. I think the rest of the world may have move on
  20. Says it was always garaged? I thought it didnt fit in your garage Maybe you should buy it again as an investment
  21. I'd be very careful about bending the truth to get cheaper insurnace. If you tell them its on the drive and something happens to it in the garage, they may well void you insurance. Its more expensive in the garage simply because there are so many muppets out there now that manage to crash their car into the garage that its higher risk in than out I'm happy with mine to be more expensive and kept safe in the garage.
  22. How much less though, you could have had a years fun from it I dont even question getting my 370z new. Its not worth a lot compared to when I bought it, but I've had some great times in it and for that it is priceless
  23. The 370z is much better in this respect, doesnt "kick" in anywhere near as much, so Nissan obviously realised that it was a bit cack on the 350z. I didnt used to get it too much on mine, but you definately noticed it if you were at the track and forgot to turn it off. VDC is also very anoying on fun days on airfields
  24. I'm about the same. But interestingly the Giulietta costs almost the same to insure too! Ho hum, cant grumble owning a 370z and being less than 30yo
×
×
  • Create New...