Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. PS: I like blonde hair and big tits
  2. Did a bit of reading and discovered that the previous owner ChrisUUC retro fitted the leather seats. So what we have here is a non GT in Pearl White but with Rays and Leather on an N.I plate. This would seem to be a very well looked after and pampered Zed Pete Rays have never been part of the GT pack. Chris offered it for £12k so the trade in was probably less.......
  3. I think the only people that propogate 'size zero' are women themselves. I've never heard a single man say 'ooh I love my bird to be a bag on bones'. Simarly, men's magazines don't show us skinny 6 stone women, they are all 'voluptuous' to say the least as thats what the male market says we want. Conversely, womens magazines are full of skinny women, it's almost as if they don't want to alienate their readers with women who have figures that are unachievable, and would rather promote 'skinny' as something all women can achieve via the latest fad diet etc etc.
  4. Thats hideous. To be fair though, thats as nice an interior as I've seen on an American car
  5. Sarnie

    SOLD

    Price seems decent and low mileage, it must be the lack of GT pack that is really hurting you......
  6. Snow in Birmingham I was out running in the sunshine yesterday
  7. Ah, I just have a good old fashioned password that is nothing like 12345678, honest!!
  8. What text code??? I don't have to decipher any text code...................
  9. I don't think I'd ever seen your car before......love it
  10. Who would win in a fight; Soup or Pate?
  11. Val was right!!* *Only some of the long termers will get this
  12. Just sell it private if you don't like the price....................
  13. I'm not sure what worse; The wheels The damage to the front bumper The rear lights Or The sentence: "babe magnet (but I'm with someone)"
  14. I bet your broke
  15. Mortgage Broker
  16. I like the colour as an alternative to black, its quite rare and so is the frost interior
  17. Car sounds familar, I think his username was Ozz, seem to remember he bought without even seeing it.....IIRC
  18. The fact it hasn't sold tells you it's too expensive.........
  19. This sort of stuff happens every sunday in my games, sorts the men out from the gobshites
  20. Your the special needs boy, don't make me PM you again!!
  21. Post count is directly related to intellect. Fact.
  22. If the company headhunting you want you, they should be the ones making the offer. Why would you divulge what you want? Your not asking them for a job, they want you to work for them so they should be making you an offer. As in all negotiation, whatever their first offer is, reject it. No one makes their full and final offer first time around. As others have said, don't be totally swayed by the salary figures. I used to work for a smaller independant company and the pay was way better than the industry average but as the company was essentially run by the owner, who was a fat ****er, all protocols of HR and normal conduct went out of the window. Sick pay was paid at discretion, holiday requests were granted or not at his discretion, bonus targets were constantly changed to stop you earning etc etc all stuff that a big company couldn't get away with.
×
×
  • Create New...