Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. That Eggs benedict looks amazing - I'm starving!!!
  2. Looks awesome
  3. Wow, thank you very much for the kind words. Seeing the photo's is really weird for me as I never get to see the house being purchased, it's usually just a load of words and digits on an application form. I'm glad I was able help make it happen for you. Ps: With regards to that £2k I saved you, my invoice for £1,995 is in the post
  4. Black shoes would be the dull/safe choice. Be different. I have 8 pairs of shoes and only two pairs are black...................
  5. Shame on them Pete The people sitting around them should report them. They should then be subsequently banned from all grounds for life. No one wants these idiots at our games. Irrespective of footballing rivalry, 96 people died at Hillborough. The minutes silence was also for the Italian player that died at the weekend, but the people who booed showed no respect for him either. Utter scum.
  6. Oh dear...................
  7. It's my zed *awkward*
  8. im assuming i would just have long hair an axe wound and massive boobies! oh and an attitude thats everyone elses fault!
  9. I'd spend the day saying one thing but actually meaning the complete ****ing opposite, expecting men to utilise their telepathy skills to understand my incoherent neurotic hormonal ramblings.
  10. DE is the years 03-06 (276 BHP) RevUp is years 06-07 (297 BHP) HR is years 07+(313 BHP) MY is just the year, so I had a MY07 (297 BHP) car No you didn't. You had a MY06 on an 07 plate. MY03 - 276bhp (03-55 plates) MY06 - 297bhp (06-56 plates) MY07 - 309 bhp (07+ plates) Naturally some cars got registered late, hence your car was registered as an 07 plate but was actually a MY06 car.
  11. Nice Has anyone noticed the black GTR waiting at the lights in the very first few seconds of the vid? You can actually see it above ^^^
  12. Only about four times my budget though
  13. Been speaking to the owner and he pointed me in the direction of a vid of the car on Youtube He's doing agreat job of trying to sell it back to me
  14. Wow, this car is hideous......
  15. Yep, the current one was barely wide enough to get a mini in! So much so that it's now been converted into a dining room! For some reason though, I've got a hankering for a 355 GTS, but I fear that they are too old and fragile for me as someone who is a complete mechanical noob!
  16. My life would be even shorter if I just 'did it' nowadays I suppose I better get on with buying a bigger house first
  17. Isn't this thread about ten years too late
  18. Annoyingly, I have a provisional 'Green light' from the Mrs to buy another, with a small caveat that I have to buy us a bigger house first With regards to the investment point, thats not entirely a bad idea. The person I sold this to offered it back to me for £63k 12 months after I'd sold it to him for £85k, although this was smack bang at the start of the credit crunch when the world was going into meltdown. Thats three years of Lambo ownership without losing a penny for the current owner
  19. Your right, the interior isn't amazing, this car had the alcantara interior (seats, dash and door cards) which was miles better than the cheap shiny leather that most cars of this age have. All the switch gear and ICE is 100% Audi. I drove my dads TTRS the other day and the Sat Nav and ICE system is the exact same car that was in my car. Given that my car was an 04 then Audi have been peddling the same ICE system in all of their cars for almost ten years!! No idea about the torque as that figure seems low.
×
×
  • Create New...