Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Sarnie

    who's who

    Nothing like reviving a 5 year old thread
  2. Do people actually still write letters and post them nowadays???
  3. Lazy ****er
  4. If you look on PH this car has new wheels
  5. It's a decent colour in it's own right, but in my opinion it's not as 'orange' as I thought or hoped it to be. It's more of a pastel orange rather than a bright vibrant Lambo/ Focus ST orange......
  6. My old man drives a TT RS which I'd defo buy at the right price...
  7. Just make sure you pay the finance company directly and the difference to the seller. He seems to think it's a bigger issue than it actually is so low ball him
  8. I think thats a great price really...........I would have expected them to offer less than £5k.......
  9. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong shot
  10. Sorry to hear about that mate, but with the age and mileage of your car they are going to offer you less than the repair quote I'd say. Take their money and buy another or you could be left out of pocket with a CAT D car you can't sell................
  11. Drop is perfect now
  12. Traitor
  13. More importantly, whats the 'itch'?
  14. If they are past the having to declare it stage why would they need to post anonymously?
  15. What year is the car? Looks lke a MY03......
  16. I'm sure I sure something NISMO recently too, you sell out!!
  17. I was banging this drum a few years ago and people at the time wouldn't have it that silver, GM and probably Sunset cars were worth less than Kuro, Azure and Chilli. For some reason, there are soooooooooooo many silver and gm zeds about and Sunset is a real marmite colour.
  18. IAN IN REP'S SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. If you squint it looks just like this:
  20. GHIA????? How old are you??????
  21. One of the doctors who worked on him said that he was clinically dead for 78 minutes
  22. Don't do it Stew
×
×
  • Create New...