Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Nice one Chris, I was thinking that it might appeal to the younger generation at that sort of price, considering how much they cost new
  2. This is my phone and I've listed it to start at 99p with no reserve as I have absolutely no idea what it is actually worth. I've just had an upgraded 4S so thought I might as well sell this one to someone who might get some use from it. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MESE:IT I appreciate that there are newer models around but it is still an iphone and could be a cheap introduction to them for the older generation or for a teeanager prone to losing their phones!!!
  3. I was on Games Master if that counts??
  4. Has Zedley been kidnapped???
  5. That looked good in 2006
  6. Did you put the steering wheel on the wrong side too?
  7. Dirty?
  8. Yes. This car has nearly 20k less, with Sat Nav, listed at £7,100 ono. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p And only one pic
  9. Will you not have to pay VAT and import tax? Welcome back by the way
  10. I'd list it at just over £10k, maybe £10,400 or so, and expect to sell it at about £9.5k if your lucky and someone values the low mileage.....................
  11. Yeah you might get an extra £500 or so, but that car is from a dealer too, so a private GT might be circa £9k-£9.5k.... There have been MY07 cars on here that have struggled to sell at £11k.............
  12. This car sounds like yours: Black 18k 2006 £9,480 http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... ?logcode=p
  13. Put an ad on here!
  14. I'm branching out into sandwiches
  15. OMG I've only just noticed what is written on the bottle!!! Awesome!!
  16. This is where you and all of the other mods seem to have a blind spot. My suggestion was that none of the current mods would need to run for their own position. I suggested just creating ONE position in ADDITION to the other mods not instead of them. Therefore the current mods would be able to carry out their duties as normal. By allowing this you would allow people to feel that not only can they get involved with meets etc but they could also influence the direction the forum is going. To clarify, I too wouldn't want to see paid subscriptions brought in and nor do I want to see the current mods kicked off and load of new ones brought in.
  17. I'm sure there are plenty of IT techy types on here who would chip in and help get it done PS: I don't go to Wales so I want the social plug in
  18. Bribes make me work faster
  19. "A nice chap after all "??? I might push peoples buttons on here at times but it's only ever mean't in jest. Good luck with your plans, drop me a mail if you ever want some info
  20. I can't do mortgages in America but might be able to point you in the right direction. I'm also available to accompany you on any trips to view properties
  21. Following on from this thread; viewtopic.php?f=13&t=60708 I recently helped Craig and his good lady secure their new home, which I was pretty pleased with considering he gave me about a month to complete the transaction before the Stamp Duty thresholds changed back Anyway, I get a knock on the door today and it's the postman with a parcel. 'Thats strange' I thought as I'd not ordered anything recently. I opened it and this was what was in it: A bottle of Famous Grouse whiskey and a £40 Gift card for M&S, from Craig and Ashley as a thank you my help I've never been bought anything by a client before (may be I need to work harder?? ) so I got a bit emotional Anyway, cheers Craig, it's much appreciated!!
×
×
  • Create New...