Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. ^This. Why would you embed a dodgy msn email address into your photo? And why would a private seller have a 0843 number??
  2. I can't believe people are saying walk away from a car that the owner has said that he has used SOME 95ron fuel, especially at such low mileage. Unless you've owned your car from new, you have no idea what it has been ran on, full stop. Never mind how it's been driven. I'd be MUCH more concerned about Price, Condition, Mileage, Service History, Clutch, Tyres and brakes. In that order. I wouldn't even bother asking what fuel the owner has run it on, as the answer is largely irrelevant unless you can be provided with some sort of a graph to show how it's been driven whilst on 95ron. All this scaremongering is bloody annoying. There has been one reported issue of piston failure on a high mileage 04 car, this does NOT mean all 350z's are going to blow up. High Octane fuel is recommended, not mandatory.The oil consumption on the rev up engine was a MUCH bigger problem that affected a HUGE number of cars, but people don't seem care about that.
  3. I'd hoped the holes were missile launchers
  4. Who is this Husky person???
  5. You could, but many don't, and even then thats yet more yellow.
×
×
  • Create New...