Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. 1-0 down now, they gotta bring on some strikers now!!
  2. Spain 4-6-0 ??? Very strange! What must Torres, Llorente and Negredo must be thinking???
  3. So how do a team who never win anything win a hell of a lot? Re-read his post, he said 'Brazil never win everything' not anything...................
  4. Any team can score a goal and then 'park the bus'. It can work (see Chelsea vs Barcelona this season) but it can only last a certain amount of games before class prevails. Chelsea kept out Barce over 2 games, over 20 games they probably would lose about 15 of them as simply defending is not enough. This is where England struggle. We 'think' we should be up there rubbing shoulders with the Spain's, Holland's and Brazil's of the world and playing the football they do, when in reality we are probably in line with countries like Croatia and Denmark and so should our expectations. Our strength in depth is pathetic. Compare it to Brazil who could probably name 5 or 6 teams that would be better than our best eleven. It's worth also noting how many Brazil players play all over the world....... On paper, France should beat us easily on Monday.....if we play to our strengths we've got a chance similar to Chelsea when they played Barce..........
  5. Add 25% onto my figure for your car as a non Cat C, add on £1500 for it being two years younger but minus £500 for the extra mileage, and that what I'd pay for your car. Maybe add the £500 back for being a UK car, although take it back off it it doesnt have the GT pack
  6. I can't see Spain scoring many goals without Villa and Torres who has been abysmal for about 95% of the last three years. Lots of possession yes, but enough goals to beat teams like Holland? I'm not so sure this time around. France usually implode, along with Holland, but both look stable and in form right now. Germany will always be solid. Italy aren't bad either! I'd go with Holland and Croatia as an outside bet.
  7. I would pay the £2700 I offered for it
  8. Fair enough
  9. Where has the thread gone about the guy gaging the price for his 52 plate zed with the dodgy clutch? Pulled as it was turning into a for sale thread??
  10. Are you drunk? Or posting whilst on a rollercoaster??
  11. That is seriously not funny. And then sites her 'letting' you go to Wales as a redeeming factor
  12. WOOD!?!?!?! Is it a boat or a car
  13. Really?? The standard 370z is soooooo quiet as standard......
  14. Keyser, why didn't you just buy some actual USDM skirts? Seems like a lot of hassle to bond and blend them etc?
  15. I'm the opposite. I think they look bulbus and stick out more making them look aftermarket imo......
  16. Scary
  17. How? By the power of Grayskull They are essentially a lip, using the existing lines and fittings of your OEM skirts. Pretty unique Kind of like the rear additional rear V1 spats, but for the sides? Rather than full on replacement skirts?
  18. Trust me...I'm not hot! Very normal I've been here over two years now....so his long game must be exceedingly long, as I haven't succumbed in all that time Hannah x You better start doing something before he realises he's getting nowhere and starts to bump the rent up I do plenty around here!! Its like he has a wife but minus the bedroom stuff....I do ALL of the housework (laundry, hoovering, dusting etc etc) iron his shirts, clean the 4 bathrooms, do the gardens, wash the poxy cars...seriously, I think HE has the better deal here, chaps!! Ok I retract my comment. Your perfect wife material and he's not kicking your bedroom door in? He's Gay or you've only got two teeth.
  19. What is 4G??
  20. £450 a month rent in a 6 bed house with a gym? You must be hot to wangle that.......I wouldn't share my house with a munter for a piddly £450 a month as he obviously doesn't need the money........he's playing the long game
×
×
  • Create New...