Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. and only allow people with 3L and above cars to go on it, with no speed limits. the longest circular track in the world. I'd be more than happy with that arrangement
  2. +1,000,000 on the middle lane driver In Berlin trucks are not allowed to overtake in rush hour. Bring that here and we shall all save 1 hr of our lives. I was driving down the A34 towards Newbury from Oxford. A police car was following me and had done so for about 30 mins. Both driving just a smidging over the speed limit. We come across 3 trucks on a dual carriageway. Truck 3 overtakes truck 2 and 1. Truck 2 (now at the back) wants to overtake truck 1 (now in the middle), oh and sod it he now wants to overtake the other truck. No word of a lie, this must have taken 10-15mins and about 10 mile of road. Now the copper didn't batter and eyelid. All 3 trucks were doing the same speed bar 1 or 2 mile an hour. What was the point of their actions, they're all limited by speed for god sake, just drive and stop blocking UK Highways you pillocks!!
  3. Those blasted gremlins I knew they'd show their face. There's still a fair amount to do then before the dyno runs
  4. Wasso

    Stillen video

    Very nice Will, looking forward to seeing Rosie @ Wales
  5. Good luck Chris hope there aren't any silly gremlins that may get in the way of what you're aiming for. Most annoying when you've spent a load of time and effort for the major goal only to be held up by stupid issues. Wish you all best and fingers crossed everything goes as smoothly as possible see I wasn't that
  6. I was going to say what the hell has a SLK got to do with a 370z Good choice in colour, looks great
  7. Good news fella
  8. Go and let his bike tires down Ha ha now that is a good one
  9. Thank god, just beat him 5-4 Playing Southampton against his Man Utd. I'll let him win the next one
  10. To make matters worse he's asked for another game, I'm almost tempted to say no way Jose you little git!! Thing is he was rubbish up until 12 months ago and now he's walking all over me. He's just said "fancy another thrashing" what do you do in these situations
  11. Beaten wasn't the word, bleeding thrashed, humiliation I used to be the nuts with FIFA all those years ago but now the new generation kids are flippin awesome. Anyone want a PS3 I've had enough now
  12. I wouldn't suggest parking on the grid - might look a little odd.
  13. I would have asked Miss BJ for a sample
  14. Loeb probably signed the dashboard or something
  15. Looks like the new RB F1 car exhaust to me Chris get your coat
  16. This takes Arch Rolling to a new level
  17. Yup no problem
  18. I do quite a few European trips and my favourite is the UK to Hungary, of course to see my father So I'd be happy to pass on any tips such as pay for your Toll roads before you hit Slovenian motorways or expect a 150 euro fine like I received. Good roads, bad roads, things to see. The transfagarason highway will be done next year, again passing by my father in Hungary.
  19. I can vouch for my replica, didn't know Abbey had worked on it as I was informed Dcash did it, but anyway, original or not it made sizeable gains and paired with the spacer is a WIN. To identify between the MREV and Copy just looking at the plenum I don't think there's a difference, apart from the MREV2 will have 2 very smooth ports, where as the copies are the same but show signs of manual shaving of the ports. End result is the same. ANYONE who is running a revup facelift should invest in the MREV and spacer, the sound increase is also nice too
  20. Col, head to this thread and all will be revealed viewtopic.php?f=13&t=57471
  21. Sheepskin seat covers - check out the pics http://my350z.com/forum/interior/549941 ... -nice.html
  22. This is starting to shape up well
  23. Will is due such a purchase and install, I'm sure he will be able to obtain the gained figures.
×
×
  • Create New...