Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Yeah I'm feeling that, but go careful with the cheap carbon that mocked around a while ago. I had two and both warped. You need to pay decent cash for a good carbon piece. Surely something you could do with the existing one. I know Chris would have ideas, leave it to him, and you have a badass result I'm sure.
  2. Ouch don't leave it to me, you guys seem to be the creative duo. BUT...... If I had full control of the situation I'd love to do this.....
  3. He don't look happy to me..... Good job you've got a high garage to accommodate tall Dave
  4. The engine cover looks odd now, I think it needs your attention of creativity. Get to work boys
  5. Agreed just had a blackout and been VERY slow on and off all day.
  6. Oh Jim you've made me propper PMSL!! Of course Will she was rather dramatic, but to be fair I'd have been saying what she said with Bennett driving.
  7. Intro: Some may know that a couple of years ago Bennett (GT4 Zed) and Will370z went to the Nurburgring. Bennett has shall we say had a fair few laps round the ring and likes to drive competitively. Will's first visit to the Green Hell couldn't have been with a lesser intent but to drive VERY FAST! Will enjoyed the drive but had a wee moment when Bennetts passenger door handle came off in Will's hand. Fear or a knackered handle I'm not sure. But this moment happened I feel at the 10k stage in this video. Now imagine Bennet driving and Will being the passenger. I'm sure Will wouldn't have been as dramatic, but I'm sure it was somewhat like this, especially the geography of the track info from Bennett, no offence just a bit of fun. Enjoy the in-car footage of Will and Bennett, found and for the viewing public.
  8. Yes it matters. It's not just a case of the occasional spelling mistakes which may be acceptable on a quick fire discussion board, but these are the wrong words used in the wrong context. Why should the reader have to work out what the writer is trying to say because they are too lazy to correct it themselves? You have the capability of using the internet, ergo, you are seconds away from an online dictionary. It's basic language. If you want to be understood, use the right words. this is just a motoring forum, not a job application or a newspaper article. as long as people get the gist then I cant see a problem. If someone uses the incorrect word e.g. their some lovely wheels you have there. then its pretty obvious what there trying to say and shouldn't require too much working out. Agree with you there Russ, but half of it is bone idle laziness. No thought into what their, sorry there, no I mean they're writing about.
  9. +1 looks ugly.
  10. I know the poster of the video. He took it down due to request from the driver of DC5 owner in the video. He was apologetic and considering we all do silly things when we're young, hopefully he has learned a bit of lesson from this. Also the comments just descended into racist abuse, which is unacceptable. A 'bit' I hope it's a bloody good lesson the way he was driving and harassing other drivers in the way he he did. Totally unacceptable in my book. In fact if the police saw what he was doing he'd lose his licence, well I hope an idiotic and irresponsible driver such as him would. Doing 100mph+ on the wrong side of the road and was lucky not to kill somebody or himself!! Complete scum of the earth. There's being stupid as a youngster but he's over stepped the mark. Full stop!
  11. textured, crinkle cut. Smooth one looks good. I'm going to send you a picture and its highly confidential, even Bob can't browse as he'll really like it, I just know it.
  12. Looking much better Bob. You wanna get your powder coater to prep the plenum a bit more, so that you can get a nice smooth surface
  13. Drive down without a bumper, put bumper on car, drive home. Dunno what all the fuss was about? Just get £50 out your pocket you tight git.
  14. Megane GT line. Bit boring, but my wife loves it. GT Line, never heard of it. Can't tell the middle car its got snow on it
  15. Pug 408/9 or Citroen C5
  16. Middle being Pug 308
  17. I was tempted to say 5 series being the first one, but it just doesn't look right?
  18. I haven't got any decent pics with the wheels on Apart from these (and that's not me its Bob)
  19. Wats rong in dat? M8 get 0ver it! I two h8 the current lack of respect for the education given to them.
  20. ITV4 secure World Rally Championship rights In what can only be described as fantastic news, ITV4 have secured the rights to screen the World Rally Championship. Round 3 highlights from Mexico will air on Tuesday 12th March at 17:50. Considering the fact that WRC’s trajectory in this country has headed south in recent times, this should provide a much needed boost to the sport’s popularity in this country. I have reached out to ITV for an official comment, and have also asked whether this is a one-off deal, or if this is for the remainder of the season. Update on March 3rd – ITV have today responded to my request for comment: “We only have rights to the highlights programmes and I can see that there are only 3 episodes. The one on the 12th March which is Mexico and there are 2 others but there is no schedule or location information attached to them at this moment in time. That isn’t unusual though as our schedules only show confirmed information for up to 10 days in advance.†The way I am reading that is that it is a short term deal, to cover Mexico, Portugal and Argentina up to the beginning of May on the basis that there are three episodes. Alternatively, the other two episodes may be Mexico repeats. The e-mail does not give much away at the moment, if there is a deal in place for the remainder of the year, I would expect something to be made official in the next week. Update on March 11th – Following rumours this past weekend, ITV have today told me: “We have been advised that we are due to transmit highlights from the rest of the season, which will be shown on Tuesday’s following the weekend event.â€
  21. Just to note my Rays are Anthrecite, rather than GM.
  22. It's called fashion Colin My nuts will be red soon to match my calipers in due course just for you.
  23. He's liked a 350z video Hope he gets taken down the station and bum raped!!
  24. I've got some wider angled shots if you want to play around? That's what I did when I played around with brake caliper colours. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/56936-brake-caliper-choice-of-colour-vote/
×
×
  • Create New...