Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Cheers Andy, well there's not a drop of Nivea in sight..... Just heaps of red wine and curry is the secret. Oh and loads of late nights and early mornings Had to work so there's no chance of a relief day, but having a good knees up next weekend and spending the weekend away. In terms of a build update we've sent all the wiring looms over to Emerald who will marry our mess of wires into a plug and play solution. So that's going to put some waiting time on the clock. Hoping to receive the new loom back in April with a view to sorting out the fluids and getting her started. Thanks for the Birthday wishes, another year older or shall I say another year survived
  2. Pictures would be a good idea
  3. That's the route my engine took, 6 weeks, cost peanuts, £300 with all handling costs from the agent. Then £100 to be delivered from Harwich to Dorset.
  4. When the number is blocked, the caller is automatically directed to your voicemail.
  5. Honda Civic
  6. A well deserved retirement from the forum. Can't say anyone has provided anything more than what Colin has, and I don't just mean representation of the club. Colin has guided many Zed owners along the way, whether it be car advice, knowledge, information, but mostly his dedication to create such epic runs of Wales. But then it's not just Colin, in which June has equally been his wing girl during the Wales weekend and both are totally wonderful folk. Well done and equally a thank you from me and Jayne. You have made both of us feel welcomed under your support at events you've organised. All the best
  7. Sold - thread locked
  8. Sold - thread locked
  9. The same service has been around for years, never used it although Bennet uses them all the time. Can't for the life of me remember the name of the company at this present time True a UK company importing on your behalf is an advantage if you're not prepared to handle the "hassle" when things go wrong. Everyone is different. Some fancy an easy risk free approach and get a trader to import and others don't mind getting their hands dirty to save some bucks. I've imported about 8 times now, from a small package up to a crated engine and gearbox. Saved a good £1,000 in doing it myself.
  10. Wasso

    My poor 350

    Will message you back shortly Wendy. I recall, a rear quarter panel 'alone' is £500+ then you have fitting, painting and the likes. Oh don't forget a new alloy from Nissan is probably going to be somewhere in the region of £500 (I would have guessed). You'll be talking £2.5k+ if it's an insurance repair.
  11. Wasso

    My poor 350

    I bet near the roadworks, they are really doing my head in!
  12. Wasso

    My poor 350

    Glad you're ok Wendy, where was this, and was it this evening? I worked from home today so any embarrassment is saved. From one car being in the body shop to the other, not having a great deal of enjoyment of your motors of late. As above metal can be fixed, rear quarters aren't cheap for the Zed but it's the inconvenience of insurance and without your blue girl.
  13. Happy B'day Hugh
  14. You may want to advise prospective buyers if the unit has been unpaired from the ECU.
  15. Yup I can shout for the 4000 as well. Don't buy a cheap imitation Dremel, buy a Dremel no matter what. I've done so much work with my Dremel its untrue, cutting of plastics, aluminium, sanding, drilling, even got the attachment to turn it into a Router with all the bits to go with it. Truly brilliant!
  16. How about "Air In" be it Plenum, Spacer, Air Intake.
  17. Locked as requested by Simon.
  18. Happy Birthday
  19. Wasso

    380Rs

    Headlights.... Very odd!
  20. Like it I'm down there next weekend. The only issue with me being around in the week is that I work in London, so I'm hardly around in the week. But weekends for sure. I'm in Manor Road, so yeah just the next road along Wendy is tucked round the corner, up some crazy back roads.
  21. Ahhh ok gotcha. Well she used to be outside the house until Jan last year. She's been in Dorset since at the Zed Shed having a makeover. It's taking a while though If you're ever in the village and you have a drink in the Bell give us a shout as we live literally next door. There is another Zed (Wendy) also Azure who lives in Molington just down the road, but not sure if she'd be parked on a driveway in LB.
  22. Are you local? I'm Great Bourton Wasn't me my Zed is a million miles away (well it feels like it)
  23. That'll be Ebized..... (Colin)
  24. 350 or 370? And why..... (I'm guessing the 70, but hope there's some love still for the 50)
  25. +1 on that
×
×
  • Create New...