Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. The coolant pipes are for heating the TB in colder climates, hence that my350z folk choose depending on where in the US to bypass the plenum coolant input/output. If you live in Sweden for instance, it's there for -10 temps (example). Having a carbon plenum with coolant input/output makes no sense purely as its not metal. Which is why you won't have pipes for the coolant.
  2. Mileage? Service History etc etc...... Helps prospective buyers and a wealth of PM's.
  3. There is no help manual..... It's called "there you go, get on with it!"
  4. Congratulations and of course welcome to the Matrix. Some mods have been lost in the Matrix, don't get lost and don't whatever you do, don't take the Blue pill.....
  5. Careful that was me "instructing" the workers!!
  6. Quick question Russ, if you were to make a carbon plenum, where would you source the parts for the hoses, ie the one on the left?
  7. Thanks Jay, glad you're all sorted and everything went well. Remember folks this is the last of Wasso's spacers..... When they're gone, they really are gone!
  8. Almost had a 370'esq to it
  9. I was thinking the same. If I wasn't half way, sorry, just started with my V8 build - I'd have taken this myself. Great looking car and money too! Best colour in my opinion. GLWTS
  10. <------ he's not far away you know!
  11. This was disproved, due to the date on your piece of paper, which was not very clear, and what could be made out was something like 14/6/15 or 14/8/15, nowhere near November, or even October. Take clear photo's of the paper and the goods in question. I would also suggest posting the pictures individually, rather than a link to an album. Apologies, I didn't think or notice that, even though I posted the same ad a year or so ago. A senior moment I'm afraid! I'll try again later. Cheers Dicky No worries, and add them as singular pictures helps people view your advert.
  12. This was disproved, due to the date on your piece of paper, which was not very clear, and what could be made out was something like 14/6/15 or 14/8/15, nowhere near November, or even October. Take clear photo's of the paper and the goods in question. I would also suggest posting the pictures individually, rather than a link to an album.
  13. Wow, feel your emotion. One of these strange things of life, first love always the best experience, but as you get older you understand true love. RIP.
  14. Make sure you include a date on your piece of paper next time
  15. Sold - thread locked
  16. For sale, I have 2 x 225 45 18 91W 1 has 4mm and the other 5mm £25 each or £40 for the pair (Collection only from OX17) Then finally - Free to a new home, it's still legal, but handy for someone maybe in an emergency. 1 x 245 45 18 96W with 2.5mm Message me directly to avoid dibs on thread confusion!
  17. isn't the roofer due soon. Just to add..... Bob spent most of the weekends in bed to be honest. He was kicked off the mixer for failing to get a "good mix" but was a legend at driving the barrow!!
  18. Keep going Andy Oh and did you like the new paths......
  19. Sold - thread locked
  20. Exactly that..... Here's mine!
  21. ^^^ It's not mine it's Jayne, her taste in TV is somewhat, commercial! Although I can talk, I'm watching The Apprentice
  22. Sorry Ian . . I just googled hand on hips Replace it with at least someone normal, if it's not HIM on TV it's that bloody Gok THE C0ck! Oh and that stupid idiot on Big Brother with the mouth as wide as Africa! All 3 of them need to burnt at the stake. Sorry
  23. ****ing despise that bloke!!! (Sorry he's not a bloke he's bent as a nine bob note) If I see him on TV I have to turn over, THE most annoying person on the planet!!!!
  24. Another reason to avoid a Tesla not just because of what it is, but moreso because it's a ****ing danger on the road That is just ridiculous and unsafe to publish to the consumer.
×
×
  • Create New...