Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wow that's pretty impressive, you'll no longer need to floodlight the garden
  2. New wiper blades too
  3. It's a shame I don't have more videos of the exhaust.
  4. That was the full system Col. Sounded better than oem with just the Y, but full system is just epic!
  5. Celebrating with you Chris sorry for your news and here anytime if you need to chat etc. Love to the family RIP Chris Senior
  6. Happy Birthday Chris, have a great day matey
  7. You'll be able to advertise for a second concert hall, in the Albert Hall looks like a postage stamp in comparison!! Really moving along now matey
  8. Get a carbon boot. It will NEVER drop! Oh and yes it's a two man job to remove a boot lid, so that should give you a rough idea of its weight.
  9. Sold - thread locked
  10. Sorry I proper blurted my wine everywhere!
  11. Talk to Bob, the master of Stance. Anyone can bag a car, but stance takes a lot of tinkering to find perfection. That's why Bob has probably gone through 20 sets of wheels, rolled his arches 100 times and played with more spacers than we've had hot dinners.
  12. Jayne and I send our heartfelt love to Martin and Liz. One of the the first characters I met from the forum some 5 years ago, and from the originating LakeZ event that he created out of his own pocket for the love of the forum just shows exactly what sort of person Martin was. Here's to you fella, I'll miss you and our "who's got the lowest car" banter at LakeZ. RIP we shall miss you deeply...... My wine is raised high for you my friend with a tear in my eye
  13. No worries, that's what this community is all about
  14. I left mine in by accident for a couple of weeks with it parked up, flat battery. OBD is constant live. So yes, anything plugged in will sap that battery!!
  15. Yes and No. Pay the PaylPal fee's and you'll have a limited time in which to claim if things go wrong. I purchased an item recently, first item to ever not arrive, and got a full refund. The guy said he shipped the item but never produced the evidence. Escalated my claim to PayPal and within 5 days received my cash back. I've purchased loads of things from America including a LS3 6.2 V8 engine I'm happy to lend a passing eye over things if you have any questions or doubts.
  16. My350 is your best bet to be honest. I have a ARC catch can that needs a little repair, haven't posted it for sale yet as I want to repair the tube which indicates content level. I'll hook you up nearer the time if you're interested.
  17. No probs, I was once a ARC fanatic
  18. I'd say so. ARC Brazing in Japan no longer sell the intake tube on their website anymore, so you can't even buy direct from source. The tube is no different to any other, you could get a ARC sticker made up. Good luck on your search.
  19. Berks is your best bet to be honest.
  20. Hens teeth. Used on my350z is one option.
  21. In 1.8D Zetec spec, yup! Think I had a couple of option packs too like aircon and heated front screen, but it was definitely around that mark. Still a great car. I paid £12k for my 1.8 Zetec Collection, which was 1 year old and 10k miles, so 16k wouldn't be too far adrift. Mine also had all the major mod cons and the amazing heated front screen. With the collection came all the Limited Edition parts such as one off alloys, skirts, bumpers front and rear with mesh grills and a roof spoiler. Made all the standard focus cars look a little underwhelmed. I paid £450 for my Ford Escort MkII 1.3 Ghia. So simple but fun!
  22. Happy Birthday Martin
  23. Nice one Andy, you had the best "front end" professional in the market. Bob took my front end off quicker than it took me to boil the kettle and make 3 coffee's.
  24. Happy Birthday Jet Set Jim Bob
×
×
  • Create New...