Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Cool, I'm not racing to the finish, this isn't a simple FI build my dear folk. Some major fabrication as well as routing new plumbing, intake relocation, fueling upgrades, custom prop, ECU, exhaust, electrics as well as adding luxuries like a big brake kit, new diff, front end bumper change as well as skirts and rear. In the hope it all fits, all works and no gremlins. Until ZS2 opens nothing will be happening.
  2. Nah it's the Amuse which goes with the front and back
  3. Colliers Tyesley, know them well. Used them once when I first got my Zed. A bunch of useless idiots dressed in Nissan service gear.
  4. hmmm... I spy a challenge. Can I get my build done before yours! Ok mine has less electronics to be done, but it has bodywork to do and the electronics I do need are wired from scratch, including lights etc! There's probably a good chance.
  5. Fixed that for you You're just trying to goad me into putting her up for sale. I know your tricks remember!
  6. All on hold as above..... we might get cracking sometime in Jan poss Feb.
  7. I call it the "Complex" basically as there's so many rooms and a vast footprint.
  8. Looking GRAND Chris, looks like the skies have been favourable. If the weather stays reasonable how soon till the roof is complete with tiles?
  9. Sure is, Blue, Red, Orange, Gold and I have just one blank left, so if you fancy any other colours let me know. Send me a PM if you wish to order
  10. How much info do you want?! Your car will not do more than 6500 rpm safely. You cannot EVER do more than that without major engine work. Just because the speedo says 180mph, doesn't mean your car can do that either I changed the clock back by 2 hrs on mine, I was time travelling you know
  11. Sold - thread locked
  12. I believe 2 bolts at the hinge point and of course the struts. You WILL need assistance as its not light in the slightest!!!
  13. I got pulled on the M25 some 15+ years ago in a unmarked scooby. Yes I was equally shocked, roll cage, all the electronics, racing seats. So to be honest their "disguise" has always been very good. They're out there, just waiting for you
  14. Sold - thread locked
  15. Happy Birthday Daryl Well spotted GM
  16. AF insured me during my NOS days and did a grand job. Since though and for the last 4 years I've moved to Prestige Keep moving, 41, no points and two cars for £1,200 (Zed and 2.4 JTDM Alfa) Service I found with Prestige is second to none.
  17. I've always said that if I won the lottery, a LP500S will be on the shopping list. Without a shadow of doubt the best looking super car of its time. Had a white one on a poster, super wide, with a scantily clad women laying literally across the rear spoiler. The car was, and always will be a legend of its time.
  18. No worries fella, good to see ya, also great work with TC Media, looks as though you're doing really well
  19. Have a chat with I4N (Ian) he had the same problem and solved it.
×
×
  • Create New...